LED ZEPPELIN - CELEBRATION DAY (official announcement)

sam_webmaster

Now, as payback, you have to cheer for the Maple Leafs in the Winter Classic (assuming there is a hockey season!)

Haha!! Not a chance.it looks like the closest theatre will be in Ann Arbor, and thats a little more than an hours drive. I was hoping for a showing in Royal Oak, which is much closer but not going to complain. Ann Arbor it is!

IMPORTANT QUESTION: Is the movie only showing one night only? Because thats a wednesday night.... and plus that's a school night and a work night.

Right? I think they'd do so much better on a Friday...a Wednesday just seems so odd to me.

I was glad to see this from The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. I drove 60 miles one way to see IMGL. I will do the same again if needed. This is just all so exciting!!

http://www.ajc.com/n...ert-film/nR9cP/

I took an hour train ride from CT to NYC in Times Square to see IMGL. No regrets....not that I had to mention it!

There is a showing about a twenty minute drive from me. Tix are available now. Should I go for it or wait for something a bit closer? I'm about an hour or a bit less east of NYC in CT.

I also plan to go to the premiere in NYC some how. Not sure how tix will be sold for this, but I'm sure we'll find out here soon enough!

IMPORTANT QUESTION: Is the movie only showing one night only? Because thats a wednesday night.... and plus that's a school night and a work night.

If it was still the 70's it'd probably be showing at midnight except it would be on a Friday or a Saturday. Maybe some theatres will do that just for old times sake.

cd-ad.png

Yes, this answer my question about formats. Unless this is a four disc package deal as the earlier reports indicated I agree with Aspensound that a vinyl release would be desirable. I doubt it will happen since, to my knowledge, there have been no official releases of the last two albums, BBC Sessions and How The West Was Won, on vinyl. On a side note this is out on a Monday which is one of my days off so I can go buy it first thing in the morning and bask in it's glory all day long. :D

I doubt it will happen since, to my knowledge, there have been no official releases of the last two albums, BBC Sessions and How The West Was Won, on vinyl.

Can't recall if HTWWW did, but the BBC Sessions did come out on vinyl eventually. Perhaps the O2 will, too.

Actually, there is no longer a tower named Big Ben in London.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...litics-19570508

The tower has been officially re-named The Elizabeth Tower, in honor of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.

But, I suppose, she will always be Big Ben to me. :)

The Tower was never officially called Big Ben anyway. Big Ben is the name of the Bell inside the tower.

Yes, this answer my question about formats. Unless this is a four disc package deal as the earlier reports indicated I agree with Aspensound that a vinyl release would be desirable. I doubt it will happen since, to my knowledge, there have been no official releases of the last two albums, BBC Sessions and How The West Was Won, on vinyl. On a side note this is out on a Monday which is one of my days off so I can go buy it first thing in the morning and bask in it's glory all day long. :D

They did release the remastered TSRTS on vinyl

St. Augustine, at the Epic Theater. I waited for hours for their website to finally show listings for it, and they finally did two hours ago, and I quickly bought one. Can't wait for October 17th! :hurrah:

I'm still waiting for the Clermont theatre to start selling tix. I may just call up there this morning to see if I can expedite the situation! ;)

Archived