LED ZEPPELIN - CELEBRATION DAY (official announcement)

sam_webmaster

I took an hour train ride from CT to NYC in Times Square to see IMGL. No regrets....not that I had to mention it!

There is a showing about a twenty minute drive from me. Tix are available now. Should I go for it or wait for something a bit closer? I'm about an hour or a bit less east of NYC in CT.

I also plan to go to the premiere in NYC some how. Not sure how tix will be sold for this, but I'm sure we'll find out here soon enough!

Hey Dave, I'm going to see it in Milford, CT.....7PM seating! LMK

Every official Led Zeppelin release has come out on vinyl (to my knowledge anyway), I'm hoping and predicting that Celebration Day will be released also, otherwise it will be very strange. It may be a limited edition.

I don't think I've seen any of the box sets (meaning the first two volumes) on vinyl or Early Days and Latter Days. Same for How the West Was Won. Not saying none exist but if they do, I've don't recall having seen them in stock at record stores.

I don't think I've seen any of the box sets (meaning the first two volumes) on vinyl or Early Days and Latter Days. Same for How the West Was Won. Not saying none exist but if they do, I've don't recall having seen them in stock at record stores.

I actually have seen Early Days and Latter Days on vinyl. I have also heard that there are some unofficial releases on vinyl of official releases by bands so it could be unofficial on vinyl. It was in the rarities section of the record store after all. How The West Was Won I have never seen on vinyl.

I contacted a AMC Cinema rep. to see if they could present this film/concert on Oct. 17th - (even though I already purchased my tickets for the showing in Baton Rouge - didn't wanna take a chance of missing it)

She was nice enough to send me a reply message below....

Dear Michael,

Thank you for contacting AMC Theatres. NCM/Fathom Events, our partner for special content and events, is currently working with the content provider of this Led Zeppelin concert footage to see if a deal can be worked out to present this event in our theatres. If we are able to present it, it will be placed at AMC Elmwood 20 and/or AMC Westbank 16 as they are equipped to broadcast this type of content.

Keep checking back on the AMC Theatres.com and NCM/Fathom Events websites for more information.

Sincerely,

Beth

AMC Guest Services

I contacted a AMC Cinema rep. to see if they could present this film/concert on Oct. 17th - (even though I already purchased my tickets for the showing in Baton Rouge - didn't wanna take a chance of missing it)

She was nice enough to send me a reply message below....

Dear Michael,

Thank you for contacting AMC Theatres. NCM/Fathom Events, our partner for special content and events, is currently working with the content provider of this Led Zeppelin concert footage to see if a deal can be worked out to present this event in our theatres. If we are able to present it, it will be placed at AMC Elmwood 20 and/or AMC Westbank 16 as they are equipped to broadcast this type of content.

Keep checking back on the AMC Theatres.com and NCM/Fathom Events websites for more information.

Sincerely,

Beth

AMC Guest Services

Great job, RH!

I also purchased for BR, but you and I both know what traffic in Red Stick is like at rush hour, so we are planning 1/2 day of work, some shopping at the outlets and an early supper first.

But if we can make it even closer, even better!

Thanks for the leg-work!

Great job, RH!

I also purchased for BR, but you and I both know what traffic in Red Stick is like at rush hour, so we are planning 1/2 day of work, some shopping at the outlets and an early supper first.

But if we can make it even closer, even better!

Thanks for the leg-work!

We are going to the 7pm showing at The Mall of Louisiana location (Rave)..Is that the same one you are attending? Unless AMC works out a deal, I will be there. PM me if you like with any details on your plans.

I have Early Days and Latter Days on Vinyl...Never seen the West Was Won either. I also have all the remaster box sets on vinyl.

To publicenemy3, badgeholder, or any other Los Angeles/Southern California folk: Have you had any luck finding a theatre in Orange County that is screening Celebration Day?

It looks like I'll probably go to the Rave 18 in LA but I want to make sure there isn't a better option.

To publicenemy3, badgeholder, or any other Los Angeles/Southern California folk: Have you had any luck finding a theatre in Orange County that is screening Celebration Day?

It looks like I'll probably go to the Rave 18 in LA but I want to make sure there isn't a better option.

I have not. Both Regal/Edwards and AMC say they are working on getting the movie, but it's too early to say if/where it will be. Nothing in Orange County at all. There's like 5 in San Diego.

I like searching for the theaters by Zip Code on the LZ site using the distrify widget:

http://www.ledzeppel.../o2_splash.html

I have to try a bunch of different zip codes as sometimes they yield different results.

I have not. Both Regal/Edwards and AMC say they are working on getting the movie, but it's too early to say if/where it will be. Nothing in Orange County at all. There's like 5 in San Diego.

I have to try a bunch of different zip codes as sometimes they yield different results.

By putting in my zip code, it automatically brought up all the theaters in the DFW area, about a 40 mile radius...

Archived