Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
sam_webmaster

LED ZEPPELIN - CELEBRATION DAY (official announcement)

I really don't know why I've hoped that the film will be in some Hungarian cinema... Oh, I'm so naive.

I really don't know why I've hoped that the film will be in some Hungarian cinema... Oh, I'm so naive.

i'm gonna see what i can do with film festival people here, maybe they can find a way. probably not, but i am hoping in desperation

We have a drive in movie about 5 minutes from my place and hopefully it will play there with the FM radio blasting out of everyones car speakers!

What theaters? Where? Not one of those U.S. theaters they listed are anywhere near me!! Not even close! WTF? How is this supposed to excite me? Who's in charge of this fiasco? Wouldnt you put it out to more theaters in rural areas too? The same thing happened to me when IMGL came out, I didn't get to see it til the DVD release! This is poor planning for there are huge swaths of fans spread out over the rural areas who would gladly pay to see this in a theater, but instead will have to wait for DVD's. :wtf::rant::boohoo:

Where exactly to you live. The theaters on the list are all of the major theater chains in the U.S.. Hard to believe you don't have a Landmark, Marcus or Harkins near you... Just curious.

From that willy-nilly list of U.S. theaters, you would think there would have been far more of a National demand to see this film than what's reflected by the few participating locations. I'm sure there will be a lot of real fans who won't have the opportunity to share in the glory of seeing the film on the big screen with the audience atmosphere. That's kind of a bummer man. The suspense of the last few days and all. The bright side, at least it will only be another month until we can buy our own copies!

Where exactly to you live. The theaters on the list are all of the major theater chains in the U.S.. Hard to believe you don't have a Landmark, Marcus or Harkins near you... Just curious.

I checked every one of those listed and the closest place to me is 4hrs. away. Certainly doable for a concert but I don't think for a movie of a concert, one that I've seen already at that. lol. Oh well, fuck it dude let's go bowling!

All right!!! Fantastic news! Cheers everyone!Today is a day I count my lucky stars I live in NYC! Look forward to celebrating this release with my fellow fans! :drinks:

Beyond excited !

Instantly transported back to the excitement of Autumn 2007 ...

But I'm feeling sad for all those of you on this site who don't live near anywhere which is showing this. Guys, I'm sorry if you can't make it .. really wish we all could !

I'm really hoping they show this somewhere within a reasonable distance of New Orleans...nothing yet :smiley_pray:

Rave Motion Pictures at the Mall of Louisiana in Baton Rouge. Just over an hour away.

Yeah! Looks like I'm goooooin to Saaaaan Franciscoooooo!

Looks like that's where Im going to! Which theater because i checked earlier and they were not available yet

Can I go and still be slightly pissed about the whole 5 year thing? Its like being intentionally starved and then given food by the person that is starving you. Yeah...sure... I will be soooo joyful!

Still happy to have something over nothing :(

Worst case scenario you can drive two and half hours to London, Ontario. Well worth it, no?

EDIT: You can also see it in Sarnia Ontario - an hour away....

That's the plan!

What a great day!.." Butterflies and Free birds, and fairy tails"

Can I go and still be slightly pissed about the whole 5 year thing?

Five years is nothing, especially considering how long it took BBC Sessions, Led Zeppelin DVD and How the West Was Won to see the light of day.

Like that would stop me.

Of course not!!

Yeah!!! I'm so freaking happy!!! In the theatres!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Oh, that's just fantastic! And that's the beauty of living in a city like São Paulo, I sure don't have to worry if it will show here. It will. Fact. B)

That's the plan!

What a great day!.." Butterflies and Free birds, and fairy tails"

Now, as payback, you have to cheer for the Maple Leafs in the Winter Classic (assuming there is a hockey season!)