Everything hasn't panned out yet for sales and listing of the movie showing.

The LZ.com Cinema Listings (just the list of cinema chains) does not yet list the Cinemark chain. http://www.ledzeppel...2_listings.html

But, the LZ.com splash page with the "Cinema" button, where you search by Postal Code, lists the showing at the Dallas Cinemark 17. http://www.ledzeppel.../o2_splash.html

But the Cinemark 17 website does not yet list the movie in their Coming Attractions, where they do list other "one-night" showings... http://www.cinemark....px?node_id=1506

So, things are still in flux, and the movie may be coming to a theater near you, that's not even yet listed....

Patience ? ? ? ? ?

wow it's been so long since my last log-on, but life sometimes has its penalties..I can't contain my excitement anymore, so here's my info:

Where: Duisburg, Germany

When: 17th and 22nd Oct 2012

How Far Away: 8 mins by car..

Showtime: 8pm for both dates

When you got your tickets: 18th September, paid 72€ for 6 tickets (3 tix each night) which makes 12€ for each ticket

How: bought in person

With whom: Mum and sibling

Anticipation Level: ehm...exploding?? :hurrah::elvis2:

anyone who thinks I'm gonna be sitting still these nights is terribly wrong^^ :cheer:

wow it's been so long since my last log-on, but life sometimes has its penalties..I can't contain my excitement anymore, so here's my info:

Where: Duisburg, Germany

When: 17th and 22nd Oct 2012

How Far Away: 8 mins by car..

Showtime: 8pm for both dates

When you got your tickets: 18th September, paid 72€ for 6 tickets (3 tix each night) which makes 12€ for each ticket

How: bought in person

With whom: Mum and sibling

Anticipation Level: ehm...exploding?? :hurrah::elvis2:

anyone who thinks I'm gonna be sitting still these nights is terribly wrong^^ :cheer:

I'm with you. Just wish I could see it twice as all showings in my area in a fair driving distance (50 miles or less) are all showing it on Oct. 17th. Most just one showing. Might have to look for duplicate showings!

Thank the Gods, It's Payday!!

Where? Cineworld Glasgow

When? Oct 17th 18:00

Five minutes walk from work, solo ticket. Reserved online - £10.00 (worth every penny)

The Glasgow Cineworld is the tallest multiplex in Europe (so I've been told) and was built about 12 years ago or so on the site of the infamous Glasgow Apollo, or Green's Playhouse as it was known when the mighty Led Zeppelin played there in December 1972. So while the Londoners are enjoying it next door to the O2, I'll be somewhere above the ghost of the Apollo thinking of Bonzo and two nights nearly 40 years ago when a Zeppelin visited my city (when I was 4).

Chesterfield CineWorld, England; October 17th (both showings: think they're 6pm and 8:30pm); couple of miles away

Just booked tickets online; £9 each (about $15, €11 each); on my debit card

First showing, me & my brother (it's his 30th birthday present); second showing, me and some of my friends (about 7 or 8 of us)

Anticipation Level: High/Very High, and growing by the day

It's opened wider to the AMC in Framingham. A friend of mine and I are going. Framingham 16 at 7:30 October 17th. Tickets are $ 15.00. Bought them last night and will pick them up tomorrow after work.

I am so happy I don't have to wait to November 19th! I can't believe this is really going to happen! :D

Weymouth, on the south coast of the UK for the later showing on October 17th.

Hammersmith Apollo for the UK premiere with Page, Plant & Jones on October 12th.

I must admit that I originally typed in Hammersmith Odeon, because that's what I always remember it as. And it's the first place I ever saw any member of Led Zep - Jimmy Page on the Outrider tour.

When: October 17th

Where: CPX Windermere & VIP Theatre, Edmonton, Alberta

Travel Time: 15 min.

Date of Purchase: Today - online

Cost: $20 each (licensed theatre)

Anticipation Level: fairly high. Was at the concert and have the bootleg blue ray so I'm actually more interested in seeing the reactions of the others in the theatre.

Although the Cinema I'm going to watch the movie at has spelled the band's name wrong on their website. Obviously true fans

LMAO!!! Well the owners could be from the 60's era, so maybe it's possible they are fans :beer: < this and a little of that... :peace:

October 17th

Studio Movie Grill

Alpharetta, GA

9:30PM show

Archived