Where:

Hammersmith Apollo, Queen Caroline Street, London

When:

Friday, October 12

How Far Away:

Esimated at 3850 miles.

I bought my tickets on October 1, exactly five years to the day I purchased my

tickets for the concert itself.

Tix are 20 Pounds and still available....

Purchased at the venue website....with huge thanks to Sam for posting the link!

With whom will you be attending film:

Still up in the air..

Will also be attending Milford, CT on October 17 and probably a few other shows over the

next few days after the release.

Also going to plan a local get-together once the DVD is released around the Woodstock, NY area for those who couldn't travel.

Rock On!

Going to see it at Muvico in Thousand Oaks, 7 PM on the 17th. About a mile from my home.

Got the tickets Sunday for $20. Going to see it on my own. Muvico has a good bar and restaurant and you can bring things into the theater.

REALLY looking forward to this. Also pre-ordered the blu-ray and am looking forward to screening it on my home theater system.

I wonder why it took five years for this film to come out....

Going to see it at Muvico in Thousand Oaks, 7 PM on the 17th. About a mile from my home.

Got the tickets Sunday for $20. Going to see it on my own. Muvico has a good bar and restaurant and you can bring things into the theater.

REALLY looking forward to this. Also pre-ordered the blu-ray and am looking forward to screening it on my home theater system.

I wonder why it took five years for this film to come out....

Likewise, T.O. on the 17th, 7pm show. See ya there Roger! Me & the GF got a 'love seat' up front

Anticipation Level: fairly high. Was at the concert and have the bootleg blue ray so I'm actually more interested in seeing the reactions of the others in the theatre.

I was also at the concert and have the blu-ray....and caught most of the youtube footage worth seeing.

Still think this movie will enhance my perspective, with hi-def close-ups, multiple camera angles and much better sound than anything we've had access to so far. Obviously being at the premiere with three Led Zep members in attendance will be the icing on the cake!

Where:

Hammersmith Apollo, Queen Caroline Street, London

When:

Friday, October 12

How Far Away:

Esimated at 3850 miles.

I bought my tickets on October 1, exactly five years to the day I purchased my

tickets for the concert itself.

Tix are 20 Pounds and still available....

Purchased at the venue website....with huge thanks to Sam for posting the link!

Still up in the air..

Will also be attending Milford, CT on October 17 and probably a few other shows over the

next few days after the release.

Also going to plan a local get-together once the DVD is released around the Woodstock, NY area for those who couldn't travel.

Rock On!

Hi FRDave!

Loyalty or Dedication should be your middle name:-) If you are taping the fans outside the theaters I can't wait for your videos and for you to share the experiences from the fans! :thumbsup:

Hi FRDave!

Loyalty or Dedication should be your middle name:-) If you are taping the fans outside the theaters I can't wait for your videos and for you to share the experiences from the fans! :thumbsup:

Thanks Deborah! I'm sure I'll be interviewing some FANS! Before, after, but not during....my eyes will be glued to the screen!

So very excited to be going all the way there to see it....

Well. I was able to attain 5 tickets online to see the the show at an AMC theatre in Sterling Hts. Mi. on an IMAX screen no less.

The anticipation is palpable!

E-L-L-O ! This is Mary Queen of light. I'm a looking for a meet up for the show and an ol bud of mine JDPage Fan. Indeed the anticipation is palatable ! I was at the first show, front row, of "The Song remains the Same" The seat may still be damp, LOL ! I'll be there same theatre as you wearing the famous Led Zeppelin Cape that has been to a very many Zeppelin/Robert shows.Look for me. Hope to meet up with ya! Fans Forever... Happy times are here again !

E-L-L-O ! This is Mary Queen of light. I'm a looking for a meet up for the show and an ol bud of mine JDPage Fan. Indeed the anticipation is palatable ! I was at the first show, front row, of "The Song remains the Same" The seat may still be damp, LOL ! I'll be there same theatre as you wearing the famous Led Zeppelin Cape that has been to a very many Zeppelin/Robert shows.Look for me. Hope to meet up with ya! Fans Forever... Happy times are here again !

Damn ! I've been patiently waiting for some Motown info. Thanks !! I couldn't believe our area wasn't participating. PM as neceassary !! I'm ready !

I finally got my ticket!!!! I am going to see the movie at the Regal theater in the Long Beach Towne Center on Wednesday at 7:30. This theater is about 15-20 minutes away from my house and is located in a very nice shopping center on the boarder of Long Beach, Hawaiian Gardens, and Lakewood. I have never gone to a movie at this theater, but it looks very nice and is the centerpiece of the shopping center.

I paid 16.25 for one ticket, online, through Fandango.

I am super excited about this. This will be the first time I have ever seen a Led Zeppelin movie in a theater. At the moment I am going alone, but that doesn't really bother me.

:ahhh:void0-47.gif:ahhh:

Hi All.

There were still some Tickets to the Premier at Hammersmith Apollo, October 12th, £20.00 each, on Monday of this week, as far as I read Page, Plant & Jones will attend.

ZISH.

I was also at the concert and have the blu-ray....and caught most of the youtube footage worth seeing.

Still think this movie will enhance my perspective, with hi-def close-ups, multiple camera angles and much better sound than anything we've had access to so far. Obviously being at the premiere with three Led Zep members in attendance will be the icing on the cake!

Yes, I suppose it would be, wouldn't it. Good luck with autographs and such. I'd be taking my Ertegun program with me if I were you. I got Jason's autograph when he came through my town last year. Only three to go.....

I am particularly looking forward to seeing two things that happened during No Quarter. The first thing is where they have completed the opening sequence and the stage is darkening as Jonesy starts his piece on the piano. At this point, Plant exits across the drum riser and (what looked to be) spontaneously threw his arms around Jimmy in a quick brotherly embrace. A sort of "We got this!" gesture. It was an awesome exchange that I've yet to see on video. Hopefully this appears in the movie. The second item is that during the song there was this random dude, sitting cross-legged at the front of the stage, on the Jones / Plant side, deeply into the music. He's not there for the entire song but certainly there long enough to be noticable.

Dublin Zephead checking in.

Info:

Bought tickets today. Savoy cinema, Dublin. Screen 5. Cost: €14.80

The missus - aka She Who Must Be Obeyed (not wishing to sound too hetero-normative, but domesticated married guys will know what I mean).

Anticipation Level:

Ooh about 9.5 on the Anticipation Scale. Looking forward to seeing who else turns up that I know, cos this island is mad small, I tells ye.

Anything else:

When I bought the tickets my wife asked "Is this the only showing?" I turned to the pleasantly-coiffered young lady at the ticket desk and asked her. She said "no". My wife was surprised about this and said she's have to tell her dad in France cos he's a Zep fan too. "It's a shame there's only one showing. I wonder why," she said.

I said, "Because it's too beautiful for normal people to see on the big screen. It might destroy some people's realities, such is the mighty power of Zeppelin." My wife rolled her eyes - she's used to my amazing powers of bullshit. I turned to the ticket girl and she was cracking up laughing. I raised my hand in the 'metal salute' and quietly said "Rock." She knew what I was talking about. Oh yeah. My wife said with well-worn familiarity, "You're such a flirt." Yes, yes I am...

:you_rock:

Hurdle: To arrange a babysitter. Any offers?

LMAO!!! Well the owners could be from the 60's era, so maybe it's possible they are fans :beer: < this and a little of that... :peace:

It's OK, they've changed it now so it's right. Which is kinda a shame, 'cos I grew fond of the mistake they made... They should change it back

I keep looking on there to make sure the screening hasn't been cancelled; that would leave me heartbroken

It's OK, they've changed it now so it's right. Which is kinda a shame, 'cos I grew fond of the mistake they made... They should change it back

I keep looking on there to make sure the screening hasn't been cancelled; that would leave me heartbroken

How did Robert put it..."Nah, leave it in" They did the same thing at JBLZE in Atlanta in 2011. So I found security and pointed it out to them, they never changed it!

I am sure you will get to see this. I look forward to everyone sharing their evening after seeing it in theaters. Should make for great conversation:-)

When : 18th October at 8:30 PM

Where: Event Cinemas, Queen Street, Auckland

Travel time: Just a 20 minute walk from my apartment

Date Of Purchase: 5th of October at 12:57 PM (says so according to the Booking Confirmation page that I printed out! :P)

Price and ticket quantity: NZD $20 for 2 tickets

How: Online (thanks to the Celebration Day movie listings widget posted here and of course the very helpful staff at Event Cinemas :))

Attending : Going with my lovely mom :wub:

Anticipation: :nuke:

Edited to add: I will be collecting my tickets on Wednesday (right after classes). Oh and this happens to be the first official Led Zeppelin release that I am going to be a part of, hence the reason for my explosive level of anticipation! :lol:

How did Robert put it..."Nah, leave it in" They did the same thing at JBLZE in Atlanta in 2011. So I found security and pointed it out to them, they never changed it!

I am sure you will get to see this. I look forward to everyone sharing their evening after seeing it in theaters. Should make for great conversation:-)

Now the website's completely completely disappeared... Not a good sign!

It wouldn't be so bad, but it's for my brother's 30th birthday (which was in September)

Archived