Hi ally!

Can you imagine this website tomorrow with the reviews. Have an amazing time :peace:

Hiya Deb :) !

LOL , it should be a day alright ! I'm sure you're feeling the same as I.... starting to get that same pre Zeppelin concert excitement I had back in the 70's :lol: . Hope you have an amazing time too

Hiya Deb :) !

LOL , it should be a day alright ! I'm sure you're feeling the same as I.... starting to get that same pre Zeppelin concert excitement I had back in the 70's :lol: . Hope you have an amazing time too

The boss just told me I can leave early, so I am going the the 7PM show and if I can make it (since I could not sleep last night) I'll stay for the 9:30PM show again since I already have the ticket and this will only happen this week. Yes, kind of getting that feeling back in the 70's as well. I am so proud of them...I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

I have tix to the Denver showing but not sure I want to go. Not sure why but not real excited about it now that show day is here. Just been in a funk all week. Need to find some motivation.

YOU HAVE TO GO danelectro!! Once your there imagine the POWER, the THUNDER, the GLORY!!! So get in the car :rollin: grab a little of this :popcorn2: and have an amazing time :yay:

In my area its only going to be at this place called Tinsletown so I do not like where this is and I have put my order in at Amazon to purchase the DVD. Good enough

I don't really like where I have to drive as well, but I am not missing this. I hope something changes and you decide to go :peace: If you do have a fantastic evening:-)

The boss just told me I can leave early, so I am going the the 7PM show and if I can make it (since I could not sleep last night) I'll stay for the 9:30PM show again since I already have the ticket and this will only happen this week. Yes, kind of getting that feeling back in the 70's as well. I am so proud of them...I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

Excellent ! Hope you do get to see both shows tonight :) . We just have the one show this evening 7pm but I do have tickets for the 25th. I'll be taking both of our son's to that one.

YOU HAVE TO GO danelectro!! Once your there imagine the POWER, the THUNDER, the GLORY!!! So get in the car :rollin: grab a little of this :popcorn2: and have an amazing time :yay:

I'm sure I'll get the le(a)d out of my ass and get down there. I made a dinner res as well a few days ago so I may as well have a night. Pretty sure the theater has a bar so I'll skip the popcorn for some cabernet.

Info: Where, When and How Far Away you'll be seeing this and showtime.

Cineworld, Chichester, West Sussex, England. About 3 miles away! 8.45pm.

When you got your tickets, how much paid and how.

Bought on the Cineworld website. £9 each. Bought 5 tickets in 3 purchases I think, for one reason or another. My treat!

With whom will you be attending film (if you feel like saying)

Father-in-law and 3 friends.

Anticipation Level!

Can't wait!!!!!

Anything else!

Got to run!

I'll be seeing it tomorrow. HOORAY! Tonight wouldn't have been good for me, but the theater by me added one more show tomorrow night, and I couldn't be happier. I am excited to see this on the big screen and I now am looking even more forward to having the DVD arrive at my doorstep next month.

Just got my tickets for tonight, 9:00 show at the Landmark Bethesda Row

They also have a bar, so I'll be having some wine...along with some popcorn!

Can't wait!!!!

Hope you have a blast. I live in the wrong place. You have a bar at a movie theatre? Wow. Be carefull. Enjoy.

Can't wait!!!!

ebk, I think that must be the closest one to us. A couple of the theater chains had theaters in northern VA/Fred'burg, but I couldn't find any actual tickets in-state. I hope you (and everyone else!!) has an absolutely AWESOME time; I will be there in spirit thinking of you all! :)

Can't wait!!!!

A little over an hour til show time...I am actually too excited to drink wine. I'm afraid it would make me too mellow!!

Cheers!

Thanks so much RH, but we are good to go. :)

I was originally going to BR but when AMC opened up ...I bought tickets for Elmwood!

At first the theatre in BR told me I would have to appear in person to get a refund, but thanks to a nice girl in their office I was able to get a full refund without making the 3 hr drive!

Like everyone else here, tonight can't come soon enough.... And I didn't explain to anyone why I need a 1/2 day at work...I don't think there are many Zep fans in my office. :D

I tried to PM you, but it didn't give me that option. If you hadn't figured it out from the post-we are going there as well. PM me you number if you wanna hook up before the show and sit with us as a group.

Archived