I haven't found any theaters in missouri where it will be showing, I live in mid MO and would even drive to KC!

The cinema listings have a KCK theater showing the film. The theater is at the Legends outdoor shopping mall about 5 mins north of I-70. It says the theater is in KCMO but everyone gets that wrong who is not from the area. Type "Legends 14 Theatre, 1841 Village W Pkwy, Kansas City, KS" into Google maps.

Info: Where, When and How Far Away you'll be seeing this and showtime.

Lodi, CA on Oct. 17th. About an hour (little less maybe) drive from where I live in Sacramento.

When you got your tickets, how much paid and how.

Got my tickets Friday, September 14th, paid $9.50 for two tickets, which is a meager price compared to what I consider the value of what I am going to witness that night.

With whom will you be attending film (if you feel like saying)

My groovy friend.

Anticipation Level!

NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM SEEING THIS BECAUSE I AM SO GEEKED ABOUT IT. SATAN HIMSELF WILL NOT STAND IN MY WAY.

Anything else!

Much too young to have seen Zeppelin, even for the 02 reunion. This is the closest I will ever get and im so thankful that I can experience it in theaters. :smiley_pray:

Anticipation Level!

NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM SEEING THIS BECAUSE I AM SO GEEKED ABOUT IT. SATAN HIMSELF WILL NOT STAND IN MY WAY.

Anything else!

Much too young to have seen Zeppelin, even for the 02 reunion. This is the closest I will ever get and im so thankful that I can experience it in theaters. :smiley_pray:

If you're too young even to have seen them at the O2, and are still into their music - welcome to the gang. Makes an old (50 next year) geezer glad that the next generation appreciates bands like Led Zep. Of course, I'm inclined to say that most music nowadays doesn't have any balls, but it was probably always the case, just seems to be even more manufactured pap around today, far as I can tell.

Sorry you missed out on seeing them live; one of the few times I could describe something as 'awesome' without the phrase sounding overused. Might be worth checking out The Who on their forthcoming Quadrophenia tour...if you've not seen them yet, they are certainly a band to catch live.

I emailed AMC Theaters via their website and requested their theaters host a screening. Not expecting a response (maybe a "thank you" email) I received a phone call from an AMC rep who said they are working hard on trying to get Celebration Day screened in some of the AMC theaters around the country including one in my area. She also said she would call back if any progress was made. Crossing my fingers that I can see it in IMAX!

If you're too young even to have seen them at the O2, and are still into their music - welcome to the gang. Makes an old (50 next year) geezer glad that the next generation appreciates bands like Led Zep. Of course, I'm inclined to say that most music nowadays doesn't have any balls, but it was probably always the case, just seems to be even more manufactured pap around today, far as I can tell.

Sorry you missed out on seeing them live; one of the few times I could describe something as 'awesome' without the phrase sounding overused. Might be worth checking out The Who on their forthcoming Quadrophenia tour...if you've not seen them yet, they are certainly a band to catch live.

Thanks for the response Lee! And you know what, ill look into the Who's tour. If they come close enough, its certainly something I'd like to see while I still can.

Hi

Cineworld Ashford

On my own (hopefully I won't be the only one there though)

£9.00 with Cineworld discount bought online

About 30 minutes drive

Seen the DVDs/Youtube/etc and I saw them 4 times during the 1970s but still a bit excited lol.

When : Thursday-October-25 @ 7:15 pm

Where: Laval, Quebec

Travel time: 10 mins

Date Of Purchase: Sept 19th (today)...Cineplex website...

How: Online (thanks to this website)

Attending : With a friend

Anticipation: A have a ripped copy of the Third Eye Version but the quality sucks so I can't wait to see it in HD on Big Screen !!!! Yeeeaeahhh!!!!!

Cost: $30

Hi Super Dave

I go in the cinema on 17.10.2012 20.00PM

Cinemaxx on Potsdamer Platz - Berlin

I drive with the car 15 minutes.

I go with my wife and a other Led Zep Fan included wife.

Price per person 15,00€

When the Film ending, we go with Robert Plant in the Restaurant.biggrin.png

Roger Berlinwave.gif

Oh my god! Rock n roll. I am one of those lucky bastards that managed to get a ticket for the O2 gig. Got my ticket to see the film at the cinema at the O2 on the 17th. Actually got two spare if anyone is interested. Leeperry152@hotmail.com

It was an amazing night and even better than Knebworth as a sixteen year old.

To those who have never seen the greatest rock band ever and bemoaned how old they are, watch this film and weep!

Lee

As far as I can tell, it is not showing in Austin at all but IS showing in San Antonio, Houston and Dallas.

We are already heading to Houston for two days mid-week in November to see Paul McCartney and can't/shouldn't keep our son up late enough to get to San Antonio and back.

Because, you know, "school" and all that entails.

Info: Where, When and How Far Away you'll be seeing this and showtime.

York, UK on Oct. 17th. About an hour from where I live in Kirkby Malzeard.

When you got your tickets, how much paid and how.

Friday, 21 September 21st, paid £23 for two tickets

With whom will you be attending film (if you feel like saying)

The rest of my band LedZep/DC.

Anticipation Level!

Pretty damn high - I went to the O2 concert but my band mates didn't.

Anything else!

Nuff said!

I emailed AMC Theaters via their website and requested their theaters host a screening. Not expecting a response (maybe a "thank you" email) I received a phone call from an AMC rep who said they are working hard on trying to get Celebration Day screened in some of the AMC theaters around the country including one in my area. She also said she would call back if any progress was made. Crossing my fingers that I can see it in IMAX!

Whooohoooo! I guess your letter must have worked! It's now showing at one AMC theatre close to where I live! Saves me the almost one hour drive from before. Yay!!!

Looks like it is showing at Marcus Orland Park Cinema if you can get there - 165th and LaGrange

Whooohoooo! I guess your letter must have worked! It's now showing at one AMC theatre close to where I live! Saves me the almost one hour drive from before. Yay!!!

Good deal! I guess it helps to be patient at times. Although, I jumped right on the showing I'm going to.

Here's a thought....when Led Zeppelin played the O2 5 years ago, the proceeds went to Ahmet Ertegun's charity. Are any of the proceeds from "Celebration Day" going to that charity? I haven't heard anything about that. I was just wondering.

Here's a thought....when Led Zeppelin played the O2 5 years ago, the proceeds went to Ahmet Ertegun's charity. Are any of the proceeds from "Celebration Day" going to that charity? I haven't heard anything about that. I was just wondering.

Yes they are as they mentioned that during the press conference on Friday.

Archived