BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

Doing some sort of baked chicken... :Thinking: with a side of Halloween candy (just kidding!)

Why not? After all, chicken mole is fabulous and chocolate is a major component of molé...so why not have some Halloween chocolate with your chicken?

Add some mac n cheese or mashed potatoes and gravy for extra comfort. :)

That's the first thing I thought of when she said meatloaf...mac n cheese!! :D

I'm having a ginormous salad from the Giant salad bar. I love the Giant salad bar.

That's the first thing I thought of when she said meatloaf...mac n cheese!! :D

I'm having a ginormous salad from the Giant salad bar. I love the Giant salad bar.

The Giant salad bar is awesome; so are their paninis! :)

:hysterical: Whenever I hear someone say 'giant salad' I think of Elaine on "Seinfeld". Remember the "big salad" episode? :D

Dinner tonight: Thai Spicy Grilled Beef Salad and Green tea. About an 8 on the 1-10 Heat-meter.

post-1470-0-57556900-1351826238_thumb.jp

Just had a kick-ass chicken sandwich. And I made it myself (for once)!

Good for you. Being able to fend for yourself is an important life-skill to learn. I started learning to cook at age 8.

By the way...noticed your Gollum avatar; did you finish reading "The Hobbit" and "Lord of the Rings"? What did you think?

Good for you. Being able to fend for yourself is an important life-skill to learn. I started learning to cook at age 8.

By the way...noticed your Gollum avatar; did you finish reading "The Hobbit" and "Lord of the Rings"? What did you think?

Yeah, I finished the LOTR trilogy, and starting The Hobbit as soon as I can get a copy. LOTR was FANTASTIC.

For breakfast: cereal and a mug of black coffee.

Edited by sickagain98

Went to Mari Luna Bistro before the concert tonight. We had guacamole to start. I had a lamb shank braised in a chili rub, with rice and beans. Then my sister and I shared dulce de leche crepes. It was fabulous. As was the concert!

Just had breakfast. Bowl of raspberries and blackberries, a bowl of multi-grain Cheerios. Photo courtesy of phone. Not in picture is the mug of hotwater containing large lemon slice, and plenty of honey (my throat is really painful this morning as I was out in the rain dealing with an issue and came down with a cold)

post-4074-0-29232400-1352028034_thumb.jp