BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

Getting ready to engage our office Thanksgiving luncheon.

I brought some fantastic spiral sliced ham with my own personal glaze I make from brown sugar, mustard, sweet pickle juice and pineapple juice.

I even added a dash of Worcestershire sauce into the mix.

It's a tangy sweet glaze, and I pour it over the ham when I eat it, even though I cook it on the ham as a glaze, as well.

It's time to eat!

Edited by TypeO

One of the best things about Thanksgiving is the day after, when you make yourself a nice big Turkey sandwich with the leftovers. All I ate today were two turkey sandwiches on sourdough bread w/ Miracle Whip, mustard, cranberry sauce, stuffing and yams mashed on top of the turkey.

post-1470-0-88396700-1353744738_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-05195400-1353744794_thumb.jp

One of the best things about Thanksgiving is the day after, when you make yourself a nice big Turkey sandwich with the leftovers. All I ate today were two turkey sandwiches on sourdough bread w/ Miracle Whip, mustard, cranberry sauce, stuffing and yams mashed on top of the turkey.

I hate miracle whip. I am a hellmans guy. I like just hellmans and celery

That's the Christmas day 9pm snack! ;)

About to gorge on leftover turkey, mashed potatoes and dressing covered in a tsunami of gravy, buttered corn, Hawaiian rolls, cranberry sauce and key lime pie.

A few cold beers for good measure.

Ease back in my recliner and snooze through some NFL.

Yes.

After feasting Thanksgiving weekend, I fast on Monday...nothing but water. Today it's back to real food...and this morning's breakfast was pan-fried rainbow trout on a bed of spinach and eggs over easy, hash browns grilled nice and brown, coffee hot and a glass of water ice cold, with lemon.

post-1470-0-63406200-1354044758_thumb.jp

Happy hour at jabe's is winding down, so I'm leaning toward pizza, with a side of buttered asparagus and a nibble of mild radishes and celery dunked in homemade Ranch dressing.

Mrs jabe not too hip to my menu at this time....