BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

• 2 weeks later...
We're going to have our traditional New Year's Eve meal: Tafelspitz (boiled beef). A classic dish of the Viennese cuisine.
It's served with horseradish sauce, chive sauce, roasted potatos, green beans and a mixed salad.
For the dessert I got some kind of French crullers from the bakery. Also a traditional new year's food.

Accompanied by a fine Bordeaux and a much finer Crémant d'Alsace.

Have a nice New Year's Eve everyone :drinks:

23 hours ago, LedZed66 said:
We're going to have our traditional New Year's Eve meal: Tafelspitz (boiled beef). A classic dish of the Viennese cuisine.
It's served with horseradish sauce, chive sauce, roasted potatos, green beans and a mixed salad.
For the dessert I got some kind of French crullers from the bakery. Also a traditional new year's food.

Accompanied by a fine Bordeaux and a much finer Crémant d'Alsace.

Have a nice New Year's Eve everyone :drinks:

We had Filet of beef en Croute with French Beans in soured cream and Paprika. A 2012 Rioja Gran Reserva went down very well. Ice Cream for dessert. Mint for me Chocky for Mrs CP. A couple of joints by the wood stove and a movie. Feel fresh this morning and the weather is lovely. Sunny and mild. Welcome a new decade.

Happy New Year Led

Just finished making our family kielbasa recipe for tomorrow’s games. Needs a night in the fridge to fully enmesh the sauce and the meat.  After a few hours in the slow cooker in the morning, should be perfect for a cold Florida day treat. 

On 1/1/2020 at 11:09 AM, chillumpuffer said:

We had Filet of beef en Croute with French Beans in soured cream and Paprika. A 2012 Rioja Gran Reserva went down very well. Ice Cream for dessert. Mint for me Chocky for Mrs CP. A couple of joints by the wood stove and a movie. Feel fresh this morning and the weather is lovely. Sunny and mild. Welcome a new decade.

Happy New Year Led

Happy new year CP.
We watched a movie too on NYE. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. I love the Potter movies with all the fantastic British actors.

On 1/1/2020 at 6:10 PM, ebk said:

One day, we should all have a meal together.  You all will cook.  I'll eat :D

Happy New Year everyone!!

Happy New Year ebk. Great idea. It's time to invent beaming.
I miss my 20s and 30s when we spent so many nice evenings with friends. Cooking, eating, drinking, laughing.

• 2 weeks later...