BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

OMG you leave the 'Brazil Nut' why?...

Those Yanks? The Brazil is always the first to go. But beyond yum is when they are covered in choccy

Dinner last eveing was spiced grilled mackerel, fried pots and a tomato and red onion salad and the bonus was the toms were really tasty. 2 small glasses of Muscadet

Breakfast today was Cherrios, bowl of very large fat blueberries and natural yogurt and half a red grapefruit. Glass of OJ

We actually get the young children to run them over to another adult. It is hoot, when they realize it is a Brazil Nut.

Is it anything to do with the Unflattering name that they have in the U.S.A..?

They are a really tasty Nut as CP said especially in Choc...

Eating a Raspberry Jam Sarnie now..

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60

That's amazing! Well done!!

I'm currently havin an Extra Cheesy Pizza Lunchable.

Oh yeah, our Mr. White is a paragon of virtue...doesn't own a tv, eats nothing but blackberries and water, leaves a small carbon footprint.

And yet, Paul Carruthers with his diet of Burger King, Popeye's chicken and sodas will probably still outlast him. ;)

Roast duck salad for lunch today...and green tea.

Oh yeah, our Mr. White is a paragon of virtue...doesn't own a tv, eats nothing but blackberries and water, leaves a small carbon footprint.

And yet, Paul Carruthers with his diet of Burger King, Popeye's chicken and sodas will probably still outlast him. ;)

Roast duck must have cost a pretty penny? I love duck but have not had it in years

:hysterical: That's definitely a possiblity....you just never know.

You forgot to add Frosted Flakes and Dorito's to the immortal diet.

Edited by Rock Historian

Ha I quoted chillumpuffer, but now I see Charles J avoids pop as well :)

I went without pop for like two days and I did feel pretty good, but I'm havin pop again now :D

Roast duck must have cost a pretty penny? I love duck but have not had it in years

Only $10.95 at the Thai restaurant.

:hysterical: That's definitely a possiblity....you just never know.

You forgot to add Frosted Flakes and Dorito's to the immortal diet.

You're right...and Froot Loops, too. I think it was Rick who suggested Paul change his avatar to a froot loop. :D

Wasn't it Jim Fixx, the man who popularized jogging, who died young having a heart attack while running?

I'd rather live well than live long.

Edited by Strider