Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Strider

BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

2113150803-L.jpg

Sorry Mr C but that does look vomit inducing. But I see you have got back to real food with a steak

This evening Southern styleee fried chicken, steak cut fries.Real Belgian Mayonnaise

This evening we have some golf chums over to CP towers to experience my Indian cooking skills, they have never been for dinner before. It has take me most of the day to prep and make the fare. But I could add this to the Random Thoughts thread but I'll keep it to foodie.

So: Mulligatawny Soup for starts

Lamb Rogan Josh

Aloo Gobi

Nans

They are making a cheesecake for dessert and we have a selection of cheeses if we need

Wines: A Semi Sec and a Sec Vouvrey, Full Bodied Red Rioja and a white Rioja. The red will not be served with the food as it will destroy its beautiful vanilla tones

But they do not smoke, not at least green. Mrs CP has forbade me to go near the jar. Do I sneak a crafty bifta when they have had too much to drink? I think not. It could get very messy !!

Report tomorrow

I love Marie Callender's!!!

Me too! I usually never get the Honey Roasted Chicken though. My favorites are the Chicken Parmigiana, Salisbury Steak, Meat Loaf, Golden Battered Fish Fillet, at least those are the ones I have in my freezer now.

Homemade fried rice for me.

Tacos for my son.

Soup for my daughter.

We are all trying to do our own thing in the kitchen. My 17 yr old has the Red Carpet blaring on every television she can find so she doesn't miss anything!!!

It is SHEER MADNESS!!

And I wouldn't change for ANYTHING. <3

Paul, you've gotta try these! Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups!

Butterfinger-Peanut-Butter-Cup.jpg

I've actually tried Butterfinger candy bars & Reese's Cups before and to be honest I'm not the biggest fan of peanut butter mixed with chocolate. It reminds me of that old saying about "herring and whip cream."

2 things that are great by themselves but not necessarily great together.

You're comparing peanut butter and chocolate with herring and whipped cream? :o

Hmmmm...

Just had Jack In The Box's new Bacon Insider with their Sweet Potatoe Fries, both really good...

ramen soup and peanut butter on crackers. dont get paid for another 3 days so its going to be like this till then