BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

10 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Can I ask Sean, what the fuck is that? Is it Sausage? I can see Mac, bread and what looks like Cocoa powder and Mayo with a chapati on top. :D

A dippy egg and wholemeal toast for Brekkie.

It was a joke…a photo one of my English friends sent to me. Your guess seems pretty on the spot.

After abstaining from wine and weed this week, we are chomping at the bit to get Chinese eyed this evening. To kick off, a Gin and Tonic at the bar with a rather large Doob of some excellent Super Skunk. A plate of Sheep's Cheese and Chorizo for nibbles.

A half a Spatchcock Chicken marinated in Mango and Chipotle served with fat Chips.

A Rioja for me and a NZ Sauvignon Blanc for Mrs CP. Tunes and more greenery until the wee hours. 

21 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

After abstaining from wine and weed this week, we are chomping at the bit to get Chinese eyed this evening. To kick off, a Gin and Tonic at the bar with a rather large Doob of some excellent Super Skunk. A plate of Sheep's Cheese and Chorizo for nibbles.

A half a Spatchcock Chicken marinated in Mango and Chipotle served with fat Chips.

A Rioja for me and a NZ Sauvignon Blanc for Mrs CP. Tunes and more greenery until the wee hours. 

Hope it turned out as good as it sounds! 

Just sipping some coffee with pumpkin creamer on the couch. Later gonna grill some burgers, dogs and brats…pool day! Gonna be 91 here today. 

@Walter. It was really good. The Chook was great with a sweet tang of the Mango and the smokiness of the Chipotle. The weed was rather good too. This evening we are moving East to the Sub Continent:

Rich Kashmiri Lamb Curry. It's a bone in dish but I got my Butcher to bone out a shoulder and chop the bones. I will add the bones so they release the marrow to enhance the curry and remove when serving.

Bombay Potatoes 

Roti to mop up

Lemon and Vanilla Cheescake and Greek Yoghurt

Got some very tasty Afghani green for this evening.

• 3 weeks later...

Sauteed (from Aldi) Norwegian salmon in peanut oil topped with a dusting of salt, pepper and a smidge of garlic powder. 
My homegrown Red Russian kale lightly steamed and topped with Irish butter and a douse of apple cider vinegar.
And one of those shitty bagged salads topped with a dressing yet to be decided. Only saving grace on the salad is adding Campari tomatoes, shredded cheddar
and some croutons.
Easy peasy.
Pre meal adult beverage is bourbon which has melded on the rocks.

4 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Fuck me Chuck. 24 LB !!! We could never fit even half of that in our freezer let alone in the oven to cook it. :D

:lol: That's why I have an extra refrigerator/freezer in our garage... 

Looks like we're serving 11 for Thanksgiving dinner here this year. I also love the post Thanksgiving turkey sandwiches with the leftover meat.