BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

Tonight I will indulge in some UK Lasagna. Neigh.

http://news.sky.com/...rcent-horsemeat

:hysterical:

Ha! If people are completely mad enough to buy such shite then more fool them. The authorities must reign this practice in. Or has the door closed before Mr Ed has bolted?

Last evening Salmon ( from a fish) New Pots and Purple Sprouting Broccoli ( from the ground)

I forgot it was Shrove Tuesday today - enjoy your pancakes Fool. Not keen myself.

As it us Unfat Tuesday we are having grilled smoked haddock, a poached egg on top, savoy Cabbage. Mrs CP is doing this 500 calorie twice a week thingy. Tuesday and Thursday she only consumes 500 calories and I am helping her along the way. Don't know why, she is under 10 stone and hardly big and I don't need to do it as I've been 13 stone for about 10 years. No alcohol for us again in the week. Feel tonnes better for it

Being that it is Fat Tueaday, today's breakfast was the same as Kate's.

I forgot it was Shrove Tuesday today - enjoy your pancakes Fool. Not keen myself.

As it us Unfat Tuesday we are having grilled smoked haddock, a poached egg on top, savoy Cabbage. Mrs CP is doing this 500 calorie twice a week thingy. Tuesday and Thursday she only consumes 500 calories and I am helping her along the way. Don't know why, she is under 10 stone and hardly big and I don't need to do it as I've been 13 stone for about 10 years. No alcohol for us again in the week. Feel tonnes better for it

Just in case any Americans think CP is referring to marijuana consumption, 13 stone = 182 pounds. I'd translate Mrs. CP's but I've always felt it impolite to discuss a woman's weight...and age.

Being that it is Fat Tueaday, today's breakfast was the same as Kate's.

Just in case any Americans think CP is referring to marijuana consumption, 13 stone = 182 pounds. I'd translate Mrs. CP's but I've always felt it impolite to discuss a woman's weight...and age.

Such a sweetie ;) . I don't believe I've ever consumed that amount of Ganja in my life :lol:

The crab cakes Black Dawg posted look so good.

Strider, you are a wise man.

Strider, you are a wise man.

Every dog has his day. Or, as they say in one of my favourite movies: "Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day."

And you're right, Black Dawg's crab cakes look smashing! :drool:

Having a Thai food supper now.

Same here, a shade under 12 stones for the last 20 years

^^^

Yum, why-att, you've made me homesick for the time I spent in Austria, where I had a version of this dessert both in Vienna and Innsbruck.

chillumpuffer, Orbital is nice, but I prefer this usage of the "Withnail & I" quote I referenced above:

http://youtu.be/3aFh4oTmIio

Made a Valentine's dinner for one tonight...baseball steak, baked potato, braised carrots and leeks. Crusty sourdough bread. Glass of 2009 Cupcake Vineyards' Red Velvet. No dessert.

I didn't really do anything but fry them in olive olive oil and butter. They were bought pre made from a local seafood carry out. I did not want to wait for hem to cook them. Plus isn't it more gratifying to cook things yourselves.

I made a meatloaf for the Mrs for VD. Used her recipe and spiced it up a little more than she usually does, She doesn't like to expiremnt with different flavors.

Here's her recipe.

Ground beef

Chopped onion

Chopped garlic

2 ounces milk

One egg

Grated cheese

Salt pepper

Parsley

I added

Mustard

Chilli powder

Crushed Red pepper

When I'm done updating what I'd like to in the forum, I'm going to start in on Seaweed Salad, some Brown Rice California Rolls and top it off with some chocolate that has been making my mouth water in anticipation since I received it.