BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

Strange lunch: Seaweed salad, raw almonds and ice water spiked with a little pink lemonade.

Hopefully it's not the seaweed salad from Wallgreens.

Boring breakfast of granola and yogurt for me today.

Just finished a bowl of chili, now having a few Krispy Kreme doughnuts for dessert.

A bit late for dinner Paul? Hope you don't have to get up for work early! Sweets late at night is probably not a good thing, especially being so filling like donuts. At least have some ice cream or sorbet next time!

Well, you put about a 1/3 cup of Splenda in a bowl, two teaspoons of cinnamon, one teaspoon of ginger, one shake of cloves, one shake of mace.

Then add one or two teaspoons of skim-milk and mix it into a paste.

Then add a cup of skim-milk, stir, and two cups of Cheerio's.

YUM & good for ya.

post-24930-0-96579000-1362565293_thumb.j

Well, I can't stand artificial sweeteners. I think they're bad news in every form! I know many are banned in parts of Europe and Asia. Just from what I've read over the years. Personally, unless you're diabetic, there's no reason to use them!

Tonight, red leaf lettuce with ginger mandarin dressing, grilled salmon with yakiniku sauce. And a glass of sauvignon blanc. Good eating!

Well, I can't stand artificial sweeteners. I think they're bad news in every form! I know many are banned in parts of Europe and Asia. Just from what I've read over the years. Personally, unless you're diabetic, there's no reason to use them!

Tonight, red leaf lettuce with ginger mandarin dressing, grilled salmon with yakiniku sauce. And a glass of sauvignon blanc. Good eating!

Totally agree. Nasty nasty stuff. Aspartame, Saccahrin makes me ill just thinking about it. I haven't a sweet tooth but if i ever needed to sweet something up i would use honey or maybe fruit.

Had lunch of a granary stick with hummus. Natural yogurt with a passion fruit on top.

I think it's the aspartame that has been banned in many countries. It's a derivative of formaldehyde. Pretty bad!

I see these claims all the time. I am not saying artificial sweeteners are good but there is a lot of misinformation spread. I would agree that putting anything processed into our dietary systems needs to be examined. If you have good sources that claim that there is a formaldehyde link, please provide them.

http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/aspartame.asp

Oh my god. Just had one of the best burritos of my life for lunch just now. BBQ Birria(goat), rice, beans, onions, cilantro, peppers, avocados, hot sauce. At a place I hadn't been to in years...well, I'm definitely going back soon.

Pre match dinner last evening: Duck Thai soup with Japanese noodles

Tom Kha Kai or Tom Yum style?