BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

Bounty from my trip to the farmer's market. Two bananas, some strawberries, a sumo tangerine, and an Ambrosia apple. Food of the gods.

And a bottle of glacial water from Iceland.

Edited by Strider

That's right CP so I've had a few of each....

eeemmmmm lovely. Mrs CP won a box of chockie things last week at Golf and we had a layer last evening. Felt a bit Brian Clough this morning. I am not used to eating such delights.

Anyway I am making a bloomer for the weekend. That scouse Hollywoods version. Cold water and olive oil in the dough??? I will wait and see.

eeemmmmm lovely. Mrs CP won a box of chockie things last week at Golf and we had a layer last evening. Felt a bit Brian Clough this morning. I am not used to eating such delights.

Anyway I am making a bloomer for the weekend. That scouse Hollywoods version. Cold water and olive oil in the dough??? I will wait and see.

Can't beat a Nice bit of Choc to give the Spirits a lift, thats the trouble with this never ending Winter. Hope your feeling better now.

I have been watching that Paul Hollywood and his Bread Making, has made some nice Loaves, will you be making it by hand or Bread Machine..

Oh hands of course. There's nothing oh so satisfying in life than to need a fine bloomer. It has risen and I have beat and kneeded the air out. It is currently on the bedroom window where it's warm whilst I take a nap. I can see that is rising well. The smell of fresh bread in the house when Mrs CP gets home will be too much and she may ruin her 500 calorie day !! Ha

I am feeling OK but have just done a major spring clean and am needing a few minutes of shut eye to bolster the spirits. I still have the wood to do but that can wait. Great that it is still light at 8 oclock?

Edited by chillumpuffer