BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

Having chums over for a spicy extravaganza dinner this evening. I have already prepared a couple of dishes in advance. Here is the menu

Mulligatawny Soup. A classic Raj soup from the old days

Butter Chicken.

Aloo Ghobi

Basmati Rice

Plain Nan Breads

Cardamom Shortbreads with Mango Fool

A couple of demi sec wines and chilled beers

Lots of fresh erb from a locally sourced grower. Lovely musky tones and a very pleasant hit

Since the last thread was purged, I am resurrecting it for all of us 'foodies'. Post a description and/or photo of what you are eating now or what was your most recent meal.

Since breakfast kicks off the day, I'll begin this thread with my breakfast that I'm about to tuck into: eggs sunny side up, bacon, French toast, orange juice.

oh,that looks yummy,did you cook that your self?

Don't know why Strider's post showed up twice. My notebook is extremely sensitive.

Anyway, what do you put in your tuna salad, Strider?. It is probably something very exotic. I just use the tuna in the bag and dump Hellman's mayo on it, a little sea salt, and chopped onion. Quite yummy to me.

Have to add chopped pickles to that!!!!

Been eating like a bear lately. Since I'm spending most of the day in a movie theatre for seven days straight, I don't want to load myself down with chocolate and junk food and sodas.

It's fruits, nuts, berries, and carrots all week. And water, water, water. With an occasional coffee or tea.

Been eating like a bear lately. Since I'm spending most of the day in a movie theatre for seven days straight, I don't want to load myself down with chocolate and junk food and sodas.

It's fruits, nuts, berries, and carrots all week. And water, water, water. With an occasional coffee or tea.

Great. You will have beautiful skin and be as skinny as a rail. :yesnod:

Curries this evening. These have been cooked already and will be super rich and spicy;

Chettinad Chicken. Really fiery dish which I will add a sweet potato and a dash of coconut milk to bulk out. This was cooked the other week and frozen

Aloo Gobi. Leftover from Saturday this was a great veggie dish of Cauliflower and Potato

Chapatti.

As it's Wednesday a few glasses of Aussie Shiraz for me. Chardonnay for Mrs CP. A sweet bifta of green will settle the menu