BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

This evening we have some golf chums over to CP towers to experience my Indian cooking skills, they have never been for dinner before. It has take me most of the day to prep and make the fare. But I could add this to the Random Thoughts thread but I'll keep it to foodie.

So: Mulligatawny Soup for starts

Lamb Rogan Josh

Aloo Gobi

Nans

They are making a cheesecake for dessert and we have a selection of cheeses if we need

Wines: A Semi Sec and a Sec Vouvrey, Full Bodied Red Rioja and a white Rioja. The red will not be served with the food as it will destroy its beautiful vanilla tones

But they do not smoke, not at least green. Mrs CP has forbade me to go near the jar. Do I sneak a crafty bifta when they have had too much to drink? I think not. It could get very messy !!

Report tomorrow

I love Marie Callender's!!!

Me too! I usually never get the Honey Roasted Chicken though. My favorites are the Chicken Parmigiana, Salisbury Steak, Meat Loaf, Golden Battered Fish Fillet, at least those are the ones I have in my freezer now.

Homemade fried rice for me.

Tacos for my son.

Soup for my daughter.

We are all trying to do our own thing in the kitchen. My 17 yr old has the Red Carpet blaring on every television she can find so she doesn't miss anything!!!

It is SHEER MADNESS!!

And I wouldn't change for ANYTHING. <3