BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

Breakfast. Sourdough pancakes dusted with powdered sugar and topped with fresh strawberries, blueberries, and bananas, and a few dollops of whipped cream. Coffee, juice and water, natch.

post-1470-0-20760000-1395304875_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-39795200-1395304918_thumb.jp

Dinner. Mango & Goat Cheese Salad. Mango slices, goat cheese, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, grape tomatoes, romaine-iceberg-spring mix tossed with white balsamic dressing. San Pellogrino sparkling water.

post-1470-0-69431200-1395305220_thumb.jp

Last night's dinner. Spicy Thai Bowl of Jasmine rice with spicy green beans, basil, and eggplant, with red curry and topped with green papaya slaw and peanuts.

post-1470-0-81032300-1395677988_thumb.jp

This morning's good old-fashioned American breakfast. Wakey wakey! Eggs and bakey!

post-1470-0-00975700-1395678118_thumb.jp

Tandoori Chicken which has been marinating all day. A veg curry and Mrs CP's hand made Chapattis. Spicy !! Prior to this, as it's Wednesday, an excellent Portuguese Red from the Douro region for me and a crisp French white from the Languedoc for Mrs CP. A mellow smoke of Cheese to boot

Who wants to bring us dinner tonight? (If I had a choice, I'd pick Mr and Mrs cp!!)

I'm sure they'd oblige!.... providing a decent golf course or two were within biking distance from your house.

^^ Aww thanks guys. In appreciation on the table this evening: Roast leg of lamb, Roast Potatoes, Roast Parsnips. Broccoli. Mint sauce and a gravy from the roasting juices. A full bodied Rioja to wash it down with.

Weird because we have a field full of lambs next to the 13th tee at our golf course. Today, as I was teeing off, the lambs were dozing in the spring sun. So I couldn't help feeling a bit guilty with the thoughts of the coming dinner

^^ Aww thanks guys. In appreciation on the table this evening: Roast leg of lamb, Roast Potatoes, Roast Parsnips. Broccoli. Mint sauce and a gravy from the roasting juices. A full bodied Rioja to wash it down with.

Weird because we have a field full of lambs next to the 13th tee at our golf course. Today, as I was teeing off, the lambs were dozing in the spring sun. So I couldn't help feeling a bit guilty with the thoughts of the coming dinner

I'm sure they are happy to bring you so much pleasure...or something like that :)

And there is actually a golf course catty-corner from our house! There's an "upscale" (read "totally overpriced big ugly") housing development there and they, of course, built in a golf course. So anytime you're in the 'hood with food, feel free to drop in!! :D

I'm sure they are happy to bring you so much pleasure...or something like that :)

And there is actually a golf course catty-corner from our house! There's an "upscale" (read "totally overpriced big ugly") housing development there and they, of course, built in a golf course. So anytime you're in the 'hood with food, feel free to drop in!! :D

They were lovely !!

No houses on our golf course as we are in the country :)

Tonight's dinner: Malaysian curry Chicken. A very fragrant curry with coconut milk. Sweet Potato and Thai Aubergines added for flavour and texture. Jasmine Thai rice