Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Strider

BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

I have a craving for some crab legs & spicy shrimp. Will satisfy that urge later today...

eemmmm tasty Paul, tasty?

Paul, you have got to try this! A powerful combo!

972418651b733b84a121d176a63d7a93.jpg+ fiveforfriday3.png

Edited by Strider

A sanga of Roast Turkey, tomatoes and Coleslaw. 3 Fat Strawberries. No water

You are a better man compared to me and others, I have tried so many times to eat coleslaw, and I can never get past a single spoonful. I know it sounds like I'm a 10 year old, but I never could acquire the taste of it, and it bothered me because everyone I know enjoys it.

You are a better man compared to me and others, I have tried so many times to eat coleslaw, and I can never get past a single spoonful. I know it sounds like I'm a 10 year old, but I never could acquire the taste of it, and it bothered me because everyone I know enjoys it.

Not all coleslaw is created equal. I have had some tasty coleslaw and some that was vile.

Not all coleslaw is created equal. I have had some tasty coleslaw and some that was vile.

My husband has taken to making homemade slaw. Really tasty!

Paul, you have got to try this! A powerful combo!

972418651b733b84a121d176a63d7a93.jpg+ fiveforfriday3.png

That looks good, but I'm not sure if they have those kind of chips where I live--at least, I don't remember seeing them in the grocery store.

As for what I'm eating; I'm enjoying a plate of mashed potatoes and corn at the moment...

I made guacamole and that was my dinner for the night; 1 avocado, olive oil, parsley, plum tomato, garlic, lime, and pepper. In addition I had one tall glass of water. I'm still hungry but I'm going to hold off for a bowl of berries in an hour

Arugula peach and goat cheese salad, baked chicken.

I may have outdone myself on this salad...wish you could taste this!!

Arugula peach and goat cheese salad, baked chicken.

I may have outdone myself on this salad...wish you could taste this!!

Yum. Sounds wonderful planted

I had a glass of water this morning for breakfast

Pigging out again Charles?

Dinner this evening: Griddled Tuna Steak, Salad and new potatoes. Coleslaw. Large glass of Vino Blanco. Strawberries and natural Yoghurt

I had a glass of water this morning for breakfast

Of course you did, CJW. ;)

Here's another 'American thing' for you...a S'mores donut: toasted marshmallow, graham crackers, chocolate glaze. With a glass of milk. Mmmm.

post-1470-0-94597900-1404845651_thumb.jp

Of course you did, CJW. ;)

Here's another 'American thing' for you...a S'mores donut: toasted marshmallow, graham crackers, chocolate glaze. With a glass of milk. Mmmm.

attachicon.gifIMG_20140705_103323.jpg

Jesus man, I believe Chalks would have to Kayak around Cow Bay for a month if any of that passed his 'norf and 'sarf ! Gross chunder there man!! ;)

"Gross"? Have you ever had a S'more, CP? They are far from gross. Sitting around a campfire, toasting marshmallows and making S'mores is a hallowed rite of American childhood.

And now for something German...hefeweizen bier and schweinebraten mit mashed potatoes and red cabbage at the Red Lion Tavern. Deutschland 7, Brazil 1.

post-1470-0-66369900-1404893962_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-11194000-1404894001_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-27476100-1404894052_thumb.jp

Whoooaaaaa! Do you actually eat that? or is that your substitution for colonoscopy medication?