BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

Early birthday dinner tonight here:

http://marcelsdc.com/

I will report back...when I recover :)

I should hope so. ;)

Well, I screwed up my day but I'm trying to salvage what's left. Lunching on a salad of baby arugula, beets, burrata cheese, walnuts, blueberries and cranberries, citrus vinaigrette. Also some mushrooms sautéed in sherry lovingly nestled on a bed of mashed redskin potatoes. A glass of water and a glass of 2012 Cline Cellars Cashmere red wine to wash it down.

Not only do we have a beer fridge at work, we've got a grill. So yesterday I grilled some Louisiana hot links and some veggie kabobs for all the employees.

Breakkie this morning: Bowl of Cheerios with fresh strawberries and blueberries and 2% lowfat milk. Glass of orange juice. Glass of tomato juice. Two glasses of water.

Edited by Strider

Ended an exhausting weekend with a fabulous dinner Sunday night: Curried goat and BBQ grilled oxtails, red beans & rice, plantains, spinach, jalapeño corn muffins...and pay particular attention to this ebk and chillumpuffer, a bottle of 2005 Pascual Toso Cabernet Sauvignon from Argentina. A fab cab for around $10-12!!!

Well Strider,I have never had goat or elk and dont even know what oxtails are?? I just had watermelon,yesterday was a veggie day,ate cucumbers and tomatoes,watermelon and corn on the cob,all from my garden and the farmers market