BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

Are the CPs back from their trip to Portugal? I expect a detailed list of every port they drank on their little vacation. :D

Yes we are here. Back, tanned and knackered. Loads of Ocean prowlers and juice of the grape were digested. Next week I will highlight the culinary delights ( not many as this was Portugal) and wine report.

Tonight salad and fish - what a surprise :D

Pork tenderloin. (Baking in a 500* oven and my smoke detectors are hard wired which means they will ALL be going on soon! Lol)

Rice

Green salad

Luckily, you have a fireman handy! ;)

Late dinner after work with friends. Indian food, which is perfect for large groups as you can order many different dishes and share.

Lamb vindaloo, lamb curry, chicken korma, vegetable korma, saag paneer, matar paneer, aloo gobi, dal makhni, yellow dal, basmati rice, raita, garlic naan, Taj Mahal beer, masala chai, and water.

Well an Indian evening for the CP's tonight. I am using 3 dishes which have been made and frozen. So as I've run out of snap tins this is what's on the table:

Butter Chicken: A warm and creamy chicken dish from The Moghul Empire

Lamb and Sweet Potato Curry: Fabulously fiery and off set by the sweet meat and Yam

Black Chana Dhal. Black lentils in a curry broth

Chapattis

Mrs CP is currently making a real English Desert. Plums from our garden and a crumble topping. Cream on the side.

A Portuguese Red and an off white will see the taste buds refreshed.