BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

Italian evening with chums coming over:

Bruschetta and olives with a selection of meats to start

Cannelloni al Forna

Garlic Bread

Melting chocolate puds with fresh Raspberries and cream

The above has taken me 3 hours to prep. Phew !

Lots of red and white wine. Greenary for laughs

Plenty of tunes

I've got a cream soup with Italian sausage, kale, sliced potatoes and a dash of red pepper flakes simmering in the crock pot as I write this. I'm going to have it for dinner tonight along with a tossed green salad and garlic bread. My salad is pretty basic. Chopped romaine lettuce and kale with cherry tomato halves, pitted block olives, sliced cucumber and a balsamic vinaigrette. I put it together last night (minus the dressing) and put it in the fridge to chill. All I have to do this evening is add the vinaigrette and toss it.

I've got a cream soup with Italian sausage, kale, sliced potatoes and a dash of red pepper flakes simmering in the crock pot as I write this. I'm going to have it for dinner tonight along with a tossed green salad and garlic bread. My salad is pretty basic. Chopped romaine lettuce and kale with cherry tomato halves, pitted block olives, sliced cucumber and a balsamic vinaigrette. I put it together last night (minus the dressing) and put it in the fridge to chill. All I have to do this evening is add the vinaigrette and toss it.

Sounds excellent quackie.

A fried egg on a brown muffin this morning and a glass of OJ

A brace of curries both including the humble chook this evening

Chicken Tikka Masala. (Or Butter Chicken) An old friend back again to zing them taste buds.

Sri Lankan Chicken Curry. A relatively newcomer to the table, this rich coconut based curry is fragranced with lemon grass and cardamon and Pandan Leaves.

Nan Breads to mop up these spicy delights :D