BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

Sunday is a usually a day for me to chill and plan the week ahead...though I don't always make a menu til Friday..haha

Baked potato and bacon soup..in my new Vitamix blender...love!!!

Roasted butternut squash and onion with garam masala spices...

Steak

That ought to take us til Tuesday...;)

Sunday is a usually a day for me to chill and plan the week ahead...though I don't always make a menu til Friday..haha

Baked potato and bacon soup..in my new Vitamix blender...love!!!

Roasted butternut squash and onion with garam masala spices...

Steak

That ought to take us til Tuesday... ;)

Congratulations on your new blender!!!

It was pepperoni and mushroom pizza, honey garlic buffalo wings, and Newcastle Brown Ale beer tonight.

:blink:You've gotta be taking the piss. I'll tell you what...I want to be Jimmy Page, maybe we can work a three-way swap?

Papaya salad and green tea.

He must be. All the things you mentioned is enough to make Chalks have very distressing nightmares. Could you actually picture are Canadian viceless friend, tucking into a pizza and swilling it down with a Newkie? Nah thought not. ;)

Butternut squash soup with gingered pearl onions. Sautéed peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach, basil, and garlic over a bed of whole wheat penne pasta. Bottle of 2010 Castello di Monsanto Chianti Classico.

Well...half a bottle. ;)

We are having a Spanish Tapas evening. Patatas Bravas, Calamari rings, Tortilla Espaniol and some small fried fish. Some cold cuts, olives and crusty home made bread will also be on the mesa. Rioja and a crisp white for Mrs CP. Some excellent green to complete the evenings entertainment :D

We are having a Spanish Tapas evening. Patatas Bravas, Calamari rings, Tortilla Espaniol and some small fried fish. Some cold cuts, olives and crusty home made bread will also be on the mesa. Rioja and a crisp white for Mrs CP. Some excellent green to complete the evenings entertainment :D

Is Rioja the only red you drink, CP? Do you ever branch out with, say, a Burgundy, Zinfindel, Syrah, Malbec, or a Chianti?

Hot dog on a stick, very nice.

The stuff of CJW's nightmares. :P

Is Rioja the only red you drink, CP? Do you ever branch out with, say, a Burgundy, Zinfindel, Syrah, Malbec, or a Chianti?

The stuff of CJW's nightmares. :P

Now then Seany boy. I do drink a lot of Rioja, but you have mentioned a region and a grape here. I love Pinot Noir from NZ or Cabernet from Australia. Don't like French wine but I do occasionally have a snifter of Italian or maybe a Chilean

Tonight we have my brother and his wife over for dinner so i have prepared:

Bruschetta and cold cuts with Olives for starters

Cannelloni with beef

Chocolate Fondants

Cheese Board. A blue from around here, a French Goats and a smoked Applewood

Wines: Portuguese from the Douro and Rioja for Red

South African Sauvignon Blanc for White

Now then Seany boy. I do drink a lot of Rioja, but you have mentioned a region and a grape here. I love Pinot Noir from NZ or Cabernet from Australia. Don't like French wine but I do occasionally have a snifter of Italian or maybe a Chilean

Tonight we have my brother and his wife over for dinner so i have prepared:

Bruschetta and cold cuts with Olives for starters

Cannelloni with beef

Chocolate Fondants

Cheese Board. A blue from around here, a French Goats and a smoked Applewood

Wines: Portuguese from the Douro and Rioja for Red

South African Sauvignon Blanc for White

Sweet menu! One question: where's the hot dog on a stick?