BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

I'm guessing you're not much of a cereal eater? Those are Cap'N Crunch Berries or in my book, the breakfast of champions. :D

I am partial to cereals, but that to me looks like what i saw when I dropped a tab of acid and put The Grateful Dead on back in the 70's :blink:

I thought "Budweiser" was the breakfast of champions?

Edited by chillumpuffer

As is has been a beautiful day today Mrs CP has her pinny on and the sound of chopping is coming from the Kitchen. Her Sea food Paella is historic and as such will be on the table this evening.

Of course I couldn't let her do all the work. I have marinated some pork ribs in a Chinese styleee for starts. Profiteroles will complete the dinner and a wonderful Portuguese red will accompany the famous Valencian dish. Rizlas will be well stocked with my Cali Orange.

• 2 weeks later...

We are going over the hill to our farmers friends this evening. They have had a bad time of recent, family issues. So I have made a spicy hot Lamb Rogan Josh and they are doing another curry or maybe Dal. Nan breads and rice to accompany. I also did a Tiramisu yesterday which will be peaking with flavour for this evening. Wine and green will be flowing so I don't expect to do much tomorrow, but as the weather is set fair we may go for a round of golf.

Edited by chillumpuffer

We had a good evening but not great. Our hosts were a bit subdued, in fact, the female host was down right miserable. Most unlike her. To be fair she apologised yesterday for not being up for it and was most embarrassed not to offer drinks when we got there. The food was fine but the man made a curry and didn't follow the recipe correctly so it tasted a bit like a chicken stew not a curry. If it's meant to be in there it SHOULD be in there. The sweet went down a treat but overall a bit of a damp squib. Oh and I lost my hash. :angry:

Just got home from our (belated) anniversary dinner. Went to Jackie's for Fried Chicken Monday. There was chicken, potato salad, braised kale, and biscuits. And a warm chocolate/butterscotch chip cookie for dessert. I may have had wine...

It was fabulous.

Sweet fuck all it seems. I have to work the home show so I spent the last week making sure the calories stay minimum and the exercise level was cranked. If I have to stand up in a booth/stage thingie I have to make sure I look the part. So it has been haddock, peas, and water all week, the shite we do to make a living is so silly sometimes.