BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

Sweet fuck all it seems. I have to work the home show so I spent the last week making sure the calories stay minimum and the exercise level was cranked. If I have to stand up in a booth/stage thingie I have to make sure I look the part. So it has been haddock, peas, and water all week, the shite we do to make a living is so silly sometimes.

How many days of your sentence do you have left?

Dinner this evening is:

Calamari rings in batter served with a garlic mayonnaise

Tray baked Lamb cutlets. Spring lamb chops tray baked with potatoes,courgette,garlic,rosemary and a home made mustard mint sauce infused with honey. Served with butter lemon baby spinach

Tiramisu from last week (I froze some)

Wines from Portugal and a French Chardonnay

I used to hit one similar to that - just with t. chicken, mushrooms, and rice. I tried to get there as often as possible and would sometimes go 30 min out of my way to get some takeout for Mrs. Walter and I.

Heh, I take it then you've never eaten peanuts of the "boiled" variety. They are actually quite tasty.... :P

^_^

How do they taste? From what I've read, boiled peanuts were a common street food in the coastal American South well into the 20th century.

• 2 weeks later...