BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

Wow, that is impressive, I love your posts, I really do. One day I want to be Strider

You want to be old and balding? :blink:

Spag Bol with a red from the Douro for dinner this evening

Oh dear CP, I'm afraid you'll make clw's head explode trying to figure out what you're eating, hehe. ;)

You want to be old and balding? :blink:

Oh, pish posh, Strider! The correct word here is middle aged. You are not old. You are middle aged. There is a big difference.

Here are some definitions of middle age from the Collins Dictionary and Oxford English Dictionary:

middle age
Definitions
noun
  1. the period of life between youth and old age, usually (in a man) considered to occur approximately between the ages of 40 and 60

middle age
Definition of middle age in English:
noun [MASS NOUN]
The period after early adulthood and before old age, about 45 to 65.

Still don't believe me?

Well, just so you know the U.S Census since 1998, has classified all those people aged between 45 and 64, to be middle aged! So there! :P

Right, back on topic:

Having a good old fashioned cup of tea :)

Early evening snack : a bowl of fruit consisting of apples, sweet lime, oranges and green grapes, followed by a liter (0.26412 US gallons) of water.

Dinner : Okra Sambar (a lentil based vegetable stew, having origins in Southern India), onion raita, 2 rotis, followed by yet another liter of water.

What's on sale at Publix, Chuckster?

Snow crab. $7.99/lb. and very tasty might I add! Usually get king crab, but that price was too good to pass! :yesnod:

Now making a pot of spaghetti sauce for dinner tonight and eventually will be used for a baked ziti later in the week!