BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

Snow crab. $7.99/lb. and very tasty might I add! Usually get king crab, but that price was too good to pass! :yesnod:

Now making a pot of spaghetti sauce for dinner tonight and eventually will be used for a baked ziti later in the week!

Ahhhh...now it makes sense. :slapface:

Bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios while watching a movie.

Sounds divine, cp!

Just about to break into a couple of pounds of snow crab clusters, while watching the start of the race at Bristol, TN.

Paul, they're on sale at Publix today. :run:

This is hilarious. I had never heard of Publix and this week I get not one, but two references. First Walter's...then the story about FSU QB Winston explaining why he got free crab at a Publix.

Dinner tonight: Farfalle pasta and sauteed fava beans. Da Vinci 2010 Chianti.

Baked eggplant and fettuccine with lemon and garlic. Lemon-garlic rainbow chard. Challah cheese bread. The rest of the Da Vinci Chianti bottle from last night.

Finished with a raspberry sorbet and glass of brandy.

Edited by Strider

Heh, as the "official" TV dinner correspondent here, I can say the boneless ribs were indeed satisfying.

Eating some Frosted Flakes at the moment...

Thanks to our TV dinner reporter there for an honest and up to date report on those succulent boneless ribs. And now for the weather forecast.............

More like Bon Appetit, what are you drinking? B)

Well, I am currently, enjoying my first couple of pegs of whiskey! Jack Daniel's, anyone? ;) It's like liquid fire! :bubble: This is my very first time drinking whiskey and I gotta say, it's sublime! :shifty:

Mazel tov! But easy does it on your first try.

Watching about 3 or 4 different sporting events...basketball, baseball and hockey...at the pub, having bangers and mash with my beer. And a hot fresh pretzel.

post-1470-0-27214300-1430083316_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-35082400-1430083469_thumb.jp

After all that beer and sausages in the day, I had a very light supper. Fresh grilled asparagus with garlic, lemon, sea salt and pepper. A glass of Johannisberg Riesling.

post-1470-0-39119900-1430126576_thumb.jp

Edited by Strider