Page, Plant, & Jones Press Conference: Friday, September 21

mstork

It was what it was always going to be. Had it been a.n.other rock band the place may have been full of rock journalists asking pertinent questions. Led Zeppelin attracts mainstream press as they are headline news beyond the music press and that brings with it journalists asking the questions we saw yesterday. But hey, they dealt with it really well, all three of them. I'm hoping we'll get some further interviews, perhaps individually, in some of the better mags - Mojo etc. soon.

Just in case there are any Londoners reading this who might not be aware...

Dave and the TBL crew are heading to the Westfield Vue on October 21st.

If you want to watch this movie in the midst of the most hardcore Zep fans around, this is the place to be!

http://www.tightbutloose.co.uk/tblweb09/?p=16173

What seats are you guys getting, the Standard or VIPs and are you buying in advance or one the day?

Cheers,

Indi

What seats are you guys getting, the Standard or VIPs and are you buying in advance or one the day?

Cheers,

Indi

VIP seems to be the common denominator...and buying in advance gets you the 'best' seats...however you define that.

It's a month away, so probably still in the planning stage but I wouldn't be too surprised if there is a pre or post meet-up

in a convenient pub or bar.

That was great! I'm going to take it for what it is, but I would like to know where to get those LedZep water glasses with the yellow print. Those are cool!

To me, the guys all looked heathly and happy and I actually laughed out loud several times. :)

I am so thrilled just to see the three of them together again! They looked really good and they all appeared to be happy and healthy. I loved their grace and wit in handling all of the varied questions from the press.

I also am so thankful for the movie and DVD / CD! Can't wait to see / hear this concert.

Thank you RP, JP, and JPJ for giving us fans this gift!

I just think its kinda funny that after all these years, the press still doesnt know how to handle led zeppelin. There were a few pretty decent questions (hats off the the guy asking about the reasoning for Good Times, Bad times...even though it wasnt hard to figure out). As for the guys themselves, i mean Plant said it himself, he felt like a soccer manager after a game. They arent used to those types of things...dont read into it, just enjoy the fantastic responses given by the band members.

That was great! I'm going to take it for what it is, but I would like to know where to get those LedZep water glasses with the yellow print. Those are cool!

To me, the guys all looked heathly and happy and I actually laughed out loud several times. :)

I noticed those as well. Love them! Just great glasses. I may need them for my home. Hopefully, I'll be hooked up and know where I can find them here with a web address and info.

Very cool, I thought they each handled things very well... I am proud to be a Zeppelin fan.... As a result of an earlier post I was encouraged to watch the press conference for a third time which helped me to pick up on their eye contact, to understand some of the comments, etc... and I also love to see the mutual respect and camaraderie.

i noticed when that attractive woman named Ana around 14 minutes in asked a question Jimmy and Robert responded with a "hi ana" which i didn't notice they said to anyone else.

i wonder if Jimmy had planned to bring up the question about what they thought of the concert just in case someone asked a question about future reunion.

...promoting the release of a concert where Jason Bonham performed along with his bandmates under the name Led Zeppelin. It was pretty obvious he simply couldn't be there. What's left to be over analyzed (with the key word being "anal") about this press conference? It appears to have been picked pretty clean at this point. God help us all once the CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/Vinyl/Digital Download is released, not to mention the movie premiere next month.

They used the name "Led Zeppelin" to support the Ahmet Ertegun Fund. Jason is NOT a Led Zeppelin member.

Archived