Page, Plant, & Jones Press Conference: Friday, September 21

mstork

3 seats and 3 mics, no Jason then

Cookie I asked the same question last night. I looked around on the net and I see no indication that he'll be there, only the three guys. IMO Jason should be there, he played the gig to. (Unless he didnt want to go, which I cant imagine) If he isnt there there better be a damn good reason for it IMO.

The 3 seats are maybe for Jimmy, John Paul and Jason, im suprised Robert wants anything to do with it as he seems to shun Led Zeppelin every time he's asked questions about his past lol plus if he is there he will just feel uncomfortable about questions about future concerts as it is well know than Jimmy, John Paul and Jason wanted to do more, hopefully they will use today to announce more concerts around the world, to let people see the phenomenen of Led Zeppelin in concert.

The 3 seats are maybe for Jimmy, John Paul and Jason, im suprised Robert wants anything to do with it as he seems to shun Led Zeppelin every time he's asked questions about his past lol plus if he is there he will just feel uncomfortable about questions about future concerts as it is well know than Jimmy, John Paul and Jason wanted to do more, hopefully they will use today to announce more concerts around the world, to let people see the phenomenen of Led Zeppelin in concert.

From what I've read so far the three seats are for Jimmy, John Paul and Robert only. Jason should have a seat as well, he played that night, he's on the DVD/CD. The reason why this is a big deal to me is that IMO this press conference will likely be the last time we see these men on stage in any capacity and the reason their there is because of the O2 performance and Jason was a BIG part of that as well. He aint chopped liver.

The seating is for Jimmy, Robert & JPJ.

Jason was brought in for the gig, but the initial promotional duties are on the surviving members of Led Zeppelin.

Anyone still expecting tour or concert announcements five years after the fact should seek professional help.

From what I've read so far the three seats are for Jimmy, John Paul and Robert only. Jason should have a seat as well, he played that night, he's on the DVD/CD. The reason why this is a big deal to me is that IMO this press conference will likely be the last time we see these men on stage in any capacity and the reason their there is because of the O2 performance and Jason was a BIG part of that as well. He aint chopped liver.

Yeah i totally agree, he was part of the night, he was fantastic too, i just think that if Jason was there the questions about more dates as a band would overide the questions about the reason they are there to promote celebration day, i personally dont feel it needs promoting.

From what I´ve seen, Jason was just awesome on that night. He was part of the band and I am sure he made his dad proud. For me, Led Zeppelin existed for one more night again. And it WAS Page, Plant, Jones and Bonham. No less. As far as its a press conferenc to support promotion of this concert, Jason should be there. He was (IS!!!) part of the band.

That is my opinion, feel free to disagree, but thats how I feel it.

Why are people so quick to judge and make assumptions??? It's like people WANT there to be something to bitch about all the time. For all you know, Jason may have been unable to attend. Yet it's all "he SHOULD" as if the other guys are not giving him enough credit or something.

Trust the business and the legacy of the band to the band - they know how to handle it better than you or I.

Why are people so quick to judge and make assumptions??? It's like people WANT there to be something to bitch about all the time. For all you know, Jason may have been unable to attend. Yet it's all "he SHOULD" as if the other guys are not giving him enough credit or something.

Trust the business and the legacy of the band to the band - they know how to handle it better than you or I.

:yourock:

The seating is for Jimmy, Robert & JPJ.

Jason was brought in for the gig, but the initial promotional duties are on the surviving members of Led Zeppelin.

Anyone still expecting tour or concert announcements five years after the fact should seek professional help.

Well it's obvious to me that once the press is gathered that fake press conference table and chairs will be lifted to reveal Led Zeppelin playing that new song they recorded! Don't be so naive, Steve-O. ;-)

I'm just looking at the facts. Who knows maybe something serious has come up and Jason isnt able to be there. But there hasnt been ANY announcement as to why he cant, maybe they'll give a reason at the conference? I just cant see Jason missing being up there on stage talking about something which he himself has stated time and again is so important to him.

Archived