What's your idea of a good night in?

joe (Liverpool)

For me at this point in my life, me and my best buddy (my dog) kicked back with a good DVD (either music related or a great movie). Phones unplugged, just sheer relaxation:-) Or just lay on the deck in a lounger with my buddy and a blanket on a full moon night with great weather just looking at the sky.

...an unplugged phone, locked door, a huge bowl of popcorn, two vodka/cranberry cocktails and a TV schedule full of college football games.

^^^^ What! No woman or sex in this senario. Seems to be the male pattern so far here.

Having a nice night tonight. Don't have to work late. Home early with the hubby, a glass of wine, some french bread with herbs and olive oil, football game and new season of my guilty pleasure, Dancing with the Stars.

For me being a foodie it will have to be:

Sitting at the bar at home with a cold glass of wine and some nibbles. Current favs are fresh home made bread with a dipping of olive oil and balsamic. Or some King Prawns and chilli dip or maybe some mussels, steamed with herbs. A good smoke of tasties from Moroc or the sub continent

A dinner of whatever we fancy but some Red Rioja is a must with say Lamb or maybe a steak. If we feel a vegie evening maybe some rice dish or a stuffed pasta dish.

Cheese or a sweet and some more 'erbs.

Now it's getting cold we will light the woodburner and listen to some tunes and then a good Hitchcock movie until the bed calls. :thumbsup:

^^^^ What! No woman or sex in this senario. Seems to be the male pattern so far here.

Having a nice night tonight. Don't have to work late. Home early with the hubby, a glass of wine, some french bread with herbs and olive oil, football game and new season of my guilty pleasure, Dancing with the Stars.

My wife is hooked on that show also Margie. And I am along for the ride. Sometimes. Unless their is a sports even I cant miss

Archived