I wrote an ode to Jimmy Page...

sabelstorm

okay i think i'll just put it out here. i'm not a musician but i do enjoy playing and making music, and one afternoon i was playing around with this simple tune. i was originally out to make a blues song about what i'm going through in life, but it ended up about Jimmy Page, which pretty much does sum up my life

okay i think i'll just put it out here. i'm not a musician but i do enjoy playing and making music, and one afternoon i was playing around with this simple tune. i was originally out to make a blues song about what i'm going through in life, but it ended up about Jimmy Page, which pretty much does sum up my life

"I'm not a musician....." Oh yes you are! I thoroughly enjoyed your original song and especially your lyrics. Very Good. You must play in some venues where you live, or you should. Creativity and talent like yours should be shared with others. Keep on Rockin. :) Missy

"I'm not a musician....." Oh yes you are! I thoroughly enjoyed your original song and especially your lyrics. Very Good. You must play in some venues where you live, or you should. Creativity and talent like yours should be shared with others. Keep on Rockin. :) Missy

oh thank you! no i've never played for an audience, except in programs in high school and family reunions but nothing significant. yet :P thank you so much i'll definitely try and crawl out of my shell :D

i hope jimmy gets to hear this! well done!

Archived