Announcements for Alison Krauss and Robert Plant

eternal light

Is there any word the Raising Sand tour has dates in the NYC area? Maybe MSG since Robert was there for the Knicks game? Anyone know? If yes, and I missed the posts, please forgive me.

I read on another message board that maybe they'll play in NY in June, around the 9th/10th. :)

It isn't confirmed yet, but the source is trustable.

I read on another message board that maybe they'll play in NY in June, around the 9th/10th. :)

It isn't confirmed yet, but the source is trustable.

I joined their website and I received an email the other day about ticket sales for the opening dates in the US. I'm anxiously waiting to hear of more upcoming dates, specifically left coast dates. B):D

Boo. Still no western US dates. :'(

My friend called me yesterday and asked me if I've got the CD yet. I gave her a three-minute advertisement. Then she says, "Oh. I guess I won't be getting it for you for your birthday." :lol:

Boo. Still no western US dates. :'(

My friend called me yesterday and asked me if I've got the CD yet. I gave her a three-minute advertisement. Then she says, "Oh. I guess I won't be getting it for you for your birthday." :lol:

when people ask me about it I do the same thing. I just can't speak badly of it.

And thanks for the link.

OK, succumbed to temptation and got me a JazzFest ticket. :D

Hope you have a great time, not only for yourself, but for those of us still waiting to see if Robert will swing by our states! Oh, and just tell yourself:

I never resist temptation, because I have found that things that are bad for me do not tempt me.
:D

Here are a few lovely pix from the Crossroads performance.

http://www.cmt.com/pictures/cmt-crossroads...humbnails.jhtml

cross.jpg

I'm really excited about that. I plan to ditch the evening plans that were forced upon me that Monday night to watch it. Those pictures are great, too. It still irks me that a 59 year old man has lovelier hair than me, though.

I'm really excited about that. I plan to ditch the evening plans that were forced upon me that Monday night to watch it. Those pictures are great, too. It still irks me that a 59 year old man has lovelier hair than me, though.

Makes you sick, doesn't it?

I wonder if future collaboration with Alison will include some Zep songs......by Jove, there'd be a few I'd like to hear them do : :)!!

Well, he said they were going to do Kashmir with Alison on violin during their live shows. I hope he meant it, I'd love to hear that, much as I love the original. :D

Archived