Announcements for Alison Krauss and Robert Plant

eternal light

Hello,

I will be traveling from Miami to Chattanooga Tenn to see Percy and Allison in April and I can't wait. The collaboration of the two voices are heaven. I see many people going to Louisville but who is going to Chatt????

My daughter's going to the Louisville show on April 19th. She got front row seats and I'm happy for her. She wanted to buy a ticket for me but I told her no. I am going to Louisville with her but I'm going to hang out the hotel, maybe doing some shopping in Louisville. We're staying at the Brown which is a half block from the venue. This way both of us get something out of the trip and I'm helping defray the cost. I don't like Raising Sand as much as she and a lot of other people do, so, I thought it would be best to leave a seat open for someone who is a true fan. Plus, the possibility of Allison Krauss doing a bluegrass version of Black Dog scares the hell out of me. :P

My daughter's going to the Louisville show on April 19th. She got front row seats and I'm happy for her. She wanted to buy a ticket for me but I told her no. I am going to Louisville with her but I'm going to hang out the hotel, maybe doing some shopping in Louisville. We're staying at the Brown which is a half block from the venue. This way both of us get something out of the trip and I'm helping defray the cost. I don't like Raising Sand as much as she and a lot of other people do, so, I thought it would be best to leave a seat open for someone who is a true fan. Plus, the possibility of Allison Krauss doing a bluegrass version of Black Dog scares the hell out of me. :P

:lol:

LOL, that is funny Maven! It sounded like the version of Black Dog they were doing on CMT crossroads sounded pretty cool though, like they slowed it down a bit but I could only hear a snippet of it on the commercial. I can't wait to see the whole show on Monday night. I bet your daughter is excited about going to the concert though.

I read a review of Crossroads that said they're doing When the Levee Breaks with a "freak out" in the middle. Can't imagine Alison freaking out, but then she is performing with Robert. I'd freak out too!

LOL me too Sunray! When they were singing Gone, Gone, Gone from the Crossroads show I kept hearing Alison yell out a couple of times, "Yeah, Yeah"!! I think working with Robert has brought out her rock and roll side! Now I will have to keep an eye out on this "freak out", haha. I am more excited about seeing this Crossroads show than the Grammys.

LOL me too Sunray! When they were singing Gone, Gone, Gone from the Crossroads show I kept hearing Alison yell out a couple of times, "Yeah, Yeah"!! I think working with Robert has brought out her rock and roll side! Now I will have to keep an eye out on this "freak out", haha. I am more excited about seeing this Crossroads show than the Grammys.

I've noticed that too about Alison. I've seen her perform a couple of times on TV and it was much more subdued. Kinder and gentler Alison. If Robert says she taught him how to sing, he definitely taught her how to rock out!

I've noticed that too about Alison. I've seen her perform a couple of times on TV and it was much more subdued. Kinder and gentler Alison. If Robert says she taught him how to sing, he definitely taught her how to rock out!

Agreed and I wonder how her die hard fans who are so used to seeing her kinder and gentler, now rocking out and dressing alot more sexier than ever are feeling! Probably like, "oh my, she is turning into a rock star, please don't do it Alison", LOL!!

Agreed and I wonder how her die hard fans who are so used to seeing her kinder and gentler, now rocking out and dressing alot more sexier than ever are feeling! Probably like, "oh my, she is turning into a rock star, please don't do it Alison", LOL!!

It would certainly be a pity if her fans feel that way! Hopefully, they will see this as a refreshing, new look at a very talented lady who is capable of more than they're used to seeing her do in the past.

Go read Rollingstone mag. 1996- interview with Alison Krauss , just goes to show how long shes been waiting for the music industry along with the inside job of the grammy etc. to give her the chance to be a "Rock star ",(gee she should have aduditioned on one of those tv shows) smoking cigs is the oldest trick to try to get your voice in a lower registar-And as for how set up it all is : a few months ago there was a site up from a nashville promoter that overamped on her cerdentials and they ended it with photos of Ralph Stanely getting a medal from none other then pres. G.W.Bush. Lets go further ,I`ve been told a women was on TB-(something?) christian tv she has planned prayer for America movement(in April) to coincide with all the good ole boy red neck big movement coming out of nashville. The tv show this women said G.W.Bush personally gave her prayer movement his thumbs up.Truth is all this excess, greed & vanity(20 grammys aren`t enough?) is exactly why America has such a bad rep with the rest of the world.Wake up!

Go read Rollingstone mag. 1996- interview with Alison Krauss , just goes to show how long shes been waiting for the music industry along with the inside job of the grammy etc. to give her the chance to be a "Rock star ",(gee she should have aduditioned on one of those tv shows) smoking cigs is the oldest trick to try to get your voice in a lower registar-And as for how set up it all is : a few months ago there was a site up from a nashville promoter that overamped on her cerdentials and they ended it with photos of Ralph Stanely getting a medal from none other then pres. G.W.Bush. Lets go further ,I`ve been told a women was on TB-(something?) christian tv she has planned prayer for America movement(in April) to coincide with all the good ole boy red neck big movement coming out of nashville. The tv show this women said G.W.Bush personally gave her prayer movement his thumbs up.Truth is all this excess, greed & vanity(20 grammys aren`t enough?) is exactly why America has such a bad rep with the rest of the world.Wake up!

:wtf:

:blink:

Go to your local library if they don`t have an old copy of that RR issue ,they may have it on microfich---I won`t go into this any more-I`ve put alot of info on this board if your comeing from a place that this info is not in your comprehension Leave it alone.

Go to your local library if they don`t have an old copy of that RR issue ,they may have it on microfich---I won`t go into this any more-I`ve put alot of info on this board if your comeing from a place that this info is not in your comprehension Leave it alone.

Excuse me but I consider myself reasonably intelligent and I and clearly others can't make heads or tails of what you've posted. No need to imply I'm not smart enough to comprehend things.

It's how the business has worked in the past.

REALLY??? name other bluegrass females( OVER the years in show business) who waited 20 years for The Lady CSP 3/5/64 who bought the "Stairway to Heaven" Mothership (IsIs navigaum)to come out- as she did on Oct.15.06 at CbGb`s many stars and press were present--2 weeks later the announcement for the start of the project Raising Sand would begin. TRUTH

REALLY??? name other bluegrass females( OVER the years in show business) who waited 20 years for The Lady CSP 3/5/64 who bought the "Stairway to Heaven" Mothership (IsIs navigaum)to come out- as she did on Oct.15.06 at CbGb`s many stars and press were present--2 weeks later the announcement for the start of the project Raising Sand would begin. TRUTH

It's how the business has worked in the past, generally speaking, of course.

THIS IS The End of an age(timeline differs ,some say the end 2112,some say not till another75 or,125 years eitherway it is currently still the age of Pisces :Not the age of Leo or Saggitarius -- its from the cosmic hand of the ancient of days ,most high ,eternal divine-- Pisces! its her gig ultimately . She will be both seen & heard ! FACT: nearly 40 years globally The People called their local radio stations and annually requested "Stairway to Heaven" as their choice of #1 Song ,long before the tv show American Idol.Led Zeppelin did not recieve numerous industry facilated awards , not always raving press reviews , However they are currently the most indemand (that is by the peoples choice not the industry) .The Lady C.S.P.3/5/64 who bought the "Stairway to Heaven" however did show up Oct.15,06 as I`ve stated elsewhere .Rock-n-Roll ,the earth axis ?

It would certainly be a pity if her fans feel that way! Hopefully, they will see this as a refreshing, new look at a very talented lady who is capable of more than they're used to seeing her do in the past.

Oh I agree 100%, I was just joking!!

Archived