Celebration Day Premieres In Four Countries Announced

sam_webmaster

...News Link here...

http://b1027.com/led...e-press-in-nyc/

On October 9th," after the press screening of their new concert movie, Celebration Day, Led Zeppelin — Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, and Jason Bonham filling in for his late dad John Bonham — will hold a press conference at Manhattan’s Museum of Modern Art. The night the band will also be on hand at the public premiere of the movie at the Ziegfeld Theater.

First there is Press Screening, then a Press Conference - MOMA; lastly Public Screening Ziegfield Theatre

looks to be AM Schedule For Press and P.M. Schedule for Public...?

Were the band at the Press movie screening ?

7am to watch 2 hours of Zeppelin... what a way to start your day !

So - did I meet any of you at the screening? I didn't go to the conference but did go to the Ziegfeld premiere and was able to see the show - fantastic! Got some video/photos and posted pics on the "NYC Press Conference Premiere" topic with some detail. They made it difficult (intentionally I'm sure). But I'm glad I went - wish I brought a better camera!

So - did I meet any of you at the screening? I didn't go to the conference but did go to the Ziegfeld premiere and was able to see the show - fantastic! Got some video/photos and posted pics on the "NYC Press Conference Premiere" topic with some detail. They made it difficult (intentionally I'm sure). But I'm glad I went - wish I brought a better camera!

VP, thanks for sharing the photos in the NY Press Conference Thread, I am very happy for you that you had a great night, a legendary night actually, your photos are great memories that you shared with the fans...Cheers to you!!

Archived