Robert in conversation with Brian Johnson

Cofa

This is a wonderful broadcast..I don't care what anybody says: he's one lovable bloke, great sense of humour and everso open..The way he talks about Zeppelin and his life before and after, the stories he has to tell the world. I know why I adore and appreciate this man the way I do :wub: . Has anyone had the foresight to either record this or can tell me where to get it from? I'd love to listen to it again...and again.and again..

Robert Plant, continue to go your own way mate. You rock!!! :kiss:

This is a wonderful broadcast..I don't care what anybody says: he's one lovable bloke, great sense of humour and everso open..The way he talks about Zeppelin and his life before and after, the stories he has to tell the world. I know why I adore and appreciate this man the way I do :wub: . Has anyone had the foresight to either record this or can tell me where to get it from? I'd love to listen to it again...and again.and again..

Robert Plant, continue to go your own way mate. You rock!!! :kiss:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01m7n5x

Look for the Robert Plant link. I think it's only availabe until next Wednesday (Oct 10th)

Brian seems like a natural radio host. Mostly non Zep stuff which I also find very enjoyable to hear about. I swelled with pride as a Zep fan hearing Plant's complimentary comment about JPJ's bass line for Ramble On. Cool to hear Plant talk about some of JB' cars. I didn't realize Plant only lived 5 miles away from JB in those days. I noticed it's available to listen to for the next seven days.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/b01m7n5x

Look for the Robert Plant link. I think it's only availabe until next Wednesday (Oct 10th)

thanks bery much for taking the time to post. I just finished listening to it and it was fun to hear those two guys together and to hear some of their musical favs and memories. cheers Richard

Robert Plant has a great sense of humor. Every time I hear an interview with him I laugh a few times...Real funny guy in a clever way. I thought one of the highlights of the interview was (half way through) when some kind of cartoon or children's type music was playing and Brian asked him if he knew who that was...Robert said it sounded like a Pink Floyd rehearsal....!!! :hysterical: Brilliant.

Archived