ZISH. An Explanation as to my thread closure.

ZISH

Dear All.

When I came across this site, I thought it was terrific, I thought, as a massive Zeppelin fan, that I could add to it, I put a lot of thought into my posts, I tried to balance what I felt I could and could not write. I was so very proud of the position I had found myself in the 1970's, I had and still have the greatest respect for Mr Page and his family, as I do for my relations. I wanted to write about how kind Mr Page and his family were towards me and to my relations, without going to far. The last post which was put onto my thread, was upsetting for all concerned. I closed the thread out of respect to various people effected by it but wanted to let everyone who had kindly contributed to the thread and have contacted me since I closed it, that I am happy they enjoyed it.

I also wanted to apologise to any one who was upset by the thread and to say that I did not intend to upset anybody.

Thank you.

ZISH.

ZISH, your thread was fantastic and I enjoyed every word I read. I didn't even realized it had been closed until reading this as I have not been on the site as much recently. Thank you, again, for sharing all of your first hand accounts.

Peace.

Zish, this site is terrific and you are a valuable member of this forum. I found many of your posts to be intriguing and the pride with which you shared your story was always self-evident. It's unfortunate you elected to close your thread but that was your perogative.

ZISH - I think most of the members who read and/or participated in your thread enjoyed it a great deal. I think most were concerned for you and your relationships when things got too personal, not upset by you!

^ Hi ZISH. I agree with jb126. You could not have possibly upset anyone. If someone really felt that way, all they would have had to do is chose to not read the thread.

You started a wonderful thread that gave us some insight that only you could provide and I hope you post more in the future.

I enjoyed every word of your thread too and miss it already. There are even non members who were enjoying it too who have told me. I am very sad it was closed. Thank you for explaining. It was pointed out to me the other day it was missing.

ZISH, your thread was fantastic and I enjoyed every word I read. I didn't even realized it had been closed until reading this as I have not been on the site as much recently. Thank you, again, for sharing all of your first hand accounts.

Peace.

Thank you.

Zish, this site is terrific and you are a valuable member of this forum. I found many of your posts to be intriguing and the pride with which you shared your story was always self-evident. It's unfortunate you elected to close your thread but that was your perogative.

Thank you.

ZISH - I think most of the members who read and/or participated in your thread enjoyed it a great deal. I think most were concerned for you and your relationships when things got too personal, not upset by you!

Once again Thank you very much.

^ Hi ZISH. I agree with jb126. You could not have possibly upset anyone. If someone really felt that way, all they would have had to do is chose to not read the thread.

You started a wonderful thread that gave us some insight that only you could provide and I hope you post more in the future.

Thank you very much.

I enjoyed every word of your thread too and miss it already. There are even non members who were enjoying it too who have told me. I am very sad it was closed. Thank you for explaining. It was pointed out to me the other day it was missing.

Thank you for your kind words.

Hi ZISH,

I respect any reason why you decided to do this. I truly enjoyed your postings. I hope you stay with us and contribute more as you see fit. Like everyone else has stated, you provided great insight and we truly appreciate it.

All pages except, what else, the last can still be accessed via Google's cache. I can't see how someone would be offended by the content.

Now I'm really curious about that last post.

Without going in the details, can someone shed a bit of light on that last post?

What did I miss ZISH? Was this the thread that had a picture of you playing a guitar in Jimmy's house? Your sister was Jimmy's maid or something?

I only saw the first page of posts of that thread before I lost track of it, so what happened that made you close it?

Zish, Your posts were all very interesting and enlightening. I was away for a few days towards the end of the thread, but if it was closed due to what many considered to be the poor choice of posts on another members part, and the fall-out after, there is no need to apologize for anything. Your posts shed just enough light for us to enjoy the memory, yet kept things that should be personal just that. Thanks so much for your time and I hope to hear many more of your past Zep encounters in the future. Thanks again for sharing.

It's unanimous, we all (myself included) like you and want you to keep posting even if you closed your initial thread. That's pretty impressive. By the time I was a member as long as you half the board wanted me tared and feathered. :lol:

ZISH!

Glad to see you posting again!

As I have said to you both publicly and privately, you are a classy guy. I am sorry for the unfortunate turn your last thread took. I know that you have gone to great lengths to balance your loyalty to your friends and family with your passion to share experiences with likeminded Zeppelin fans. I think you have done a great job of it and hope you will continue to do so in the same humble and delicate manner as before.

Best regards (and welcome back!),

Dan

ZISH,

When I found your former thread was removed I felt so sad and I could not understand the reason. If it was done by yourself I'd like to respect your will.

And as other members have already said, I also think you (your experiences)are so precious for this forum. Please keep enjoying here!

It's unanimous, we all (myself included) like you and want you to keep posting even if you closed your initial thread. That's pretty impressive. By the time I was a member as long as you half the board wanted me tared and feathered. :lol:

Thank you DAS.

ZISH.

ZISH!

Glad to see you posting again!

As I have said to you both publicly and privately, you are a classy guy. I am sorry for the unfortunate turn your last thread took. I know that you have gone to great lengths to balance your loyalty to your friends and family with your passion to share experiences with likeminded Zeppelin fans. I think you have done a great job of it and hope you will continue to do so in the same humble and delicate manner as before.

Best regards (and welcome back!),

Dan

Thanks again Dandu.

Archived