What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Baby shower (blech), work, then a quiet post Valentines dinner with my man.

I hope Cape Cod takes this snow storm for us! We've had enough here for now!!

How many baby showers does this make for you now? I've been to eight...only three were a drag, the others were fun.

How many baby showers does this make for you now? I've been to eight...only three were a drag, the others were fun.

You've been to eight baby showers in your life you mean? ;-).

I guess Im just not a fan of the whole thing, all the guests reminiscing about their pregnancies and deliveries, oy vey. Oh, and lets not forget the braggarts announcing where their little snowflakes have been accepted in the fall. See what I mean? Not my scene at all.

Red or white?

I believe the correct answer to this is...yes!

Going downtown to see an exhibit at the Portrait Gallery called Tour of American Cool. Then, Erin and I will eat, drink and watch basketball. And possible drink some more :)

It's a lovely day!!

I believe the correct answer to this is...yes!

Going downtown to see an exhibit at the Portrait Gallery called Tour of American Cool. Then, Erin and I will eat, drink and watch basketball. And possible drink some more :)

It's a lovely day!!

EBK, no preference? I prefer red by far. I do not drink white. I have always considered white wine to be more of a woman's drink. But I do see alot of women on TV drinking red. My wife watch's all these shows like Beverly Housewives and Kardashian's and the soaps and these women are pounding the red. I say to her, I cant get you do drink red can I? She likes Asti.

What am I doing today? Pondering my fate

EBK, no preference? I prefer red by far. I do not drink white. I have always considered white wine to be more of a woman's drink. But I do see alot of women on TV drinking red. My wife watch's all these shows like Beverly Housewives and Kardashian's and the soaps and these women are pounding the red. I say to her, I cant get you do drink red can I? She likes Asti.

What am I doing today? Pondering my fate

I do prefer red, but I love a nice white or rose on a hot day. Not that crazy about Asti...

Pondering your fate is helped by a glass or two (or more) of red wine.