What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

Thanks Paul! (edited to add) I asked my eye doctor if he seen blindness occurring, and he said the veins in my eye look stable enough other than what he saw which comforted me, and they looked strong enough that he did not see blindness ever occurring which made me happy , and to keep my A1c down of course. T.1 34 years and counting.

Edited by luvlz2

Had a wonderful visit with my 90 yr old grandmother, my mom, and my aunt.

Dropped my mom off at TF Green in time for her flight back to Orlando, and now I am enjoying some quiet time. Been a crazy weekend!

Feeling happy and lucky.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to have a drink or five (first one for 3 weeks) well it is my birthday.

Happy birthday PPH. Will it be wine, beer, or spirits, then? :toast:

First day of March Madness begins in a couple of hours...I'll be watching college hoops and hoping my brackets don't bust. Come on Syracuse, don't choke like you usually do in these situations.

Easy now, Strider! ;) LET'S GO ORANGE!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm stuck at work until shortly after tip-off of the 'cuse game - then it's on, baby!!! Start of spring break and I get to lay in bed all day tomorrow to watch all the happenings (after having some minor surgery!)....

Happy Birthday pph! :)

Happy birthday PPH. Will it be wine, beer, or spirits, then? :toast:

First day of March Madness begins in a couple of hours...I'll be watching college hoops and hoping my brackets don't bust. Come on Syracuse, don't choke like you usually do in these situations.

It was red wine, and cider, I haven't drank spirits for about 8 years. I spent the day listening to LPs......yes vinyl..

We are trying to put the finishing touches on our screenplay. Natalie Burn wants us to send her the script. Look her up on IMDB. :)

I did. Another hottie from Ukraine. Haven't seen any of the films she's done, and some on her IMDB list seem to be fake (ie. Richard III), but good luck with your screenplay.

I got my spring cleaning finished last week. It probably took me 3 full days (stretched out over a 6 week long period) to get it all finished. I'm currently attempting--without much success--to get some work done on my computer.