What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

• 4 weeks later...

Took my ex-landlady (she's 90) shopping at Safeway. She loves to drive the electric cart and is really good at it. :)

I'm downloading some oldies: Reach Out: I'll Be There (The Four Tops).....Rock Around The Clock (Bill Haley).....Marie's The Name Of His Latest Flame (Elvis), Get Ready (Temptations)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm taking a break from my puzzle. It's a thousand piece-er; a picture with birds and stuff. Luckily, (with some help, hehe. I must be slow!) I've got a small part of the puzzle picture together. I keep looking at the poster provided...and all the little pieces... Ah! It's really frustrating. :lol:

(Grr.. Damn auto-correctors!)

Edited by sonshine

Mrs CP is out walking and as we had the mother of all rain yesterday I am not golfing. So today I am psyching myself to get the cleaning done. The fridge needs attention as does the Kitchen. So I have downed a builders tea and am ready to get started. I think The Allman Brothers "Live At the Fillmore East" should be a fine backing track to the chores