What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

Was out in the mountains of the Wentworth Valley hiking this morning. In 1 hour going out on the bicycle, right now listening to the Joe Elliott Show on Planet Rock right now. Not fan of Rainbow or there whips and chains...

Edited by Charles J. White

Was out in the mountains of the Wentworth Valley hiking this morning. In 1 hour going out on the bicycle, right now listening to the Joe Elliott Show on Planet Rock right now. Not fan of Rainbow or there whips and chains...

Joe Elliott is the singer with Def Leppard Chalks. Or do you just mean you're not a fan of Rainbow?

Big golf comp today. Hope the weather stays dry. 10.44 tee off. Just need to keep me head down ;)

Joe Elliott is the singer with Def Leppard Chalks. Or do you just mean you're not a fan of Rainbow?

Big golf comp today. Hope the weather stays dry. 10.44 tee off. Just need to keep me head down ;)

I like his radio show a lot, it's fun, he often plays stuff like Doctors of Madness which I love, he played Rainbow which drives me batty, because I was never fan of Rainbow or Dio, the entire whips and chains and dragons from the moon stuff just makes laugh.

Working in my veggie garden.

What are you growing jabe? I'm thinking of starting one too.

Salsa and potato salad made, now to chillax outside with a peach flavored Mike's Hard Lemonade until it's time to throw the burgers and dogs on the grill later! :suntan:

Edited by zengac

What are you growing jabe? I'm thinking of starting one too.

Salsa and potato salad made, now to chillax outside with a peach flavored Mike's Hard Lemonade until it's time to throw the burgers and dogs on the grill later! :suntan:

Growing lots of cool stuff.

Concentrating on several varities of tomatoes I started from seed. Also peppers, pole beans, cukes, okra, Swiss chard, eggplant and more.

Picked the last of my brocolli and my spinach is bolting.

I should post some pics.

Might have to start a garden thread....

Paddled a few km's yesterday, a 5 hour paddle in fact and visited McNabs Island, it was used as a military base by the English in and around 1749 right through to world war 2. Took a few pictures while there:

Charles, thanks for posting this photo. I've never been to Nova Scotia, but I've explored some old forts in Ontario and Quebec and loved their history and atmosphere. Edited by Pagefan55

Growing lots of cool stuff.

Concentrating on several varities of tomatoes I started from seed. Also peppers, pole beans, cukes, okra, Swiss chard, eggplant and more.

Picked the last of my brocolli and my spinach is bolting.

I should post some pics.

Might have to start a garden thread....

I'd love to see pictures of your garden! I just got 2 bush Goliath tomato plants and then a few strawberry plants, some basil, cilantro and spearmint. I'll be honest, I've not had much luck with gardens before but I'm not giving up! :P So all advice and recommendations welcomed! :thumbsup: I want to add more vegetables but I'll see how I do with these tomato plants first.