What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

Charles, thanks for posting this photo. I've never been to Nova Scotia, but I've explored some old forts in Ontario and Quebec and loved their history and atmosphere.

The English fortresses on McNabs Island, Georges Island, plus Fort York Redoubt, and the Citadel are huge by international standards, it really shows off the love England had for Halifax.

Me and Mrs CP are taking to the course. I'll have to watch it as she is playing quite beautifully at the moment. Then it's to the garden where chilled wines and BBQ Jerk Chicken and fresh sardines are primed to be grilled on the BBQ. Then after a few fat biftas of California orange, the predicted thunder storms may arrive to light up the sky

Off to the Ear Nose & Throat clinic, problems with hearing in my left ear.

Hope all is well and the doc can help fix the problem. I grew up riding sport bikes and had an aftermarket 4 into 2 into 1 Hindle and it would just scream all of the time, I wear plugs in my ears and a NOJ on my helmet, I still think I might have harmed them some.

Going to the Kings Victory Parade amd then celebrating Bloomsday with some Guinness and the festivities at the annual Bloomsday event.

Enjoy Strider, make sure to drink plenty of water, hydration in that LA heat is important. Congrats on a winning the Stanley Cup - my team has not won the big game since 1927...

Enjoy Strider, make sure to drink plenty of water, hydration in that LA heat is important. Congrats on a winning the Stanley Cup - my team has not won the big game since 1927...

Ahhh, that's our Charles...always thinking about water. Have no fear, CJW, as a seasoned hiker I am always conscious of hydrating myself. You'll never see me cramping up like Lebron James.

No Cup since 1927? :o That makes you a Senator, then. Hmmm...we should start a pool where we pick which Canadian team will finally break the Stanley Cup drought. No Canadian team has won since the Habs in 1993...I should know as it was the Kings they beat that year, thanks to Patrick Roy. And Marty McSorley's stick.

Hey PPH...congrats on the job front.