What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

Nothing exciting. I went to a local farmers' market and purchased a pumpkin for Halloween. Then I washed and vacuumed my car. After I returned home, I did a few loads of laundry. I ironed five days worth of clothing to wear to work next week then ate leftovers while watching Game 4 of the World Series.

I completed my course on Stage 1 Reiki earlier today, plus still doing a wee celebration dance around the house after my 2nd place winning in yesterdays archery competition at Kilmore.

It's been a very eventful weekend. :D :D

I completed my course on Stage 1 Reiki earlier today, plus still doing a wee celebration dance around the house after my 2nd place winning in yesterdays archery competition at Kilmore.

Well done you. Although strictly speaking you can't win by coming second. Though we know what you mean :D

I know what I won't be doing today--attending the Dolphins/Jags game. I remember going to a Jags preseason game years ago & the experience was less than enjoyable--so I'll be watching from the comfort of home...

In what way, pc? Jags fans giving you a hard time or do you mean the stadium itself is uncomfortable?

Well done...I knew you would do fine, SozoZoso. :thumbsup:

Going to see Beth Hart tonight at the Birchmere. Looking forward to it!

Fantastic news! How did you like the show? She's been around awhile...was this your first time seeing her?

In what way, pc? Jags fans giving you a hard time or do you mean the stadium itself is uncomfortable?

No, the stadium was alright--I was intimating more about my view of the game & the price of all the extras that come with going to a game; the food and drinks & the travelling to the can to relieve yourself.

I just find that the game is more enjoyable watching from the comfort of home or watching with a group of friends at their home or out at an eatery....

Edited by paul carruthers

Fantastic news! How did you like the show? She's been around awhile...was this your first time seeing her?

Loved the show!! She is amazing. I saw her last year with Erin. Went last night with the husband...he also thinks she's amazing!!

Staring at the 135 pages of maths I have to study and finding it very difficult to find the motivation. Going to have to employ an internet ban for the next few hours I think.

Zoe, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of maths are you studying? Personally, I began to "hit the wall" when I reached advanced calculus. I once had a roommate at university who loved advanced math -- I remember him studying Calculus III, Finite Math, etc.

Edited by Pagefan55