What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

I'll be wandering around Charlotte. Probably eating. And drinking. Looks like a lovely day!

Don't forget to go to one of the many NASCAR related place all around and in Charlotte. That's the home base of the sport and teams! :)

Yes. Because when I think of ebk, I think NASCAR. ;)

I gotta say... I was trying to find something "Charlotte" to go to, but I'm just not into Nascar at all. So I wandered around the Plaza Midwood neighborhood. It was described in the NYT as the Haight Ashbury of Charlotte. Well, I'd say it's not even the Little Five Points of Charlotte, but it was charming. I had a lovely afternoon.

Tonight we're dining at CustomShop. Looking forward to it.

Trying to create a 'mud room' for the crappy, salty, snowy, wet shoes and boots that are multiplying in my foyer...

The rock salt is especially getting in my nerves...doesn't really go with hardwood floors..grrrr...

Thanks for reminding me of that, planted. Snow looks all nice and pretty to this beach boy but I always forget about the rock salt and dirty muddy snow that comes from dealing with snow in reality.

Thanks for reminding me of that, planted. Snow looks all nice and pretty to this beach boy but I always forget about the rock salt and dirty muddy snow that comes from dealing with snow in reality.

Sorry to burst your bubble...

Trying to create a 'mud room' for the crappy, salty, snowy, wet shoes and boots that are multiplying in my foyer...

The rock salt is especially getting in my nerves...doesn't really go with hardwood floors..grrrr...

I once made the mistake of using cheap cat litter to clear the snow off our pathway and our hall is very very tiny so we ended up with a trail of snowy, muddy cat litter grounded into the living room carpet.

Nursing a cup of tea while thinking of ideas for this afternoon. I got a brand new box of 48 coloured chalk pastels...lovely colours too

I have one or two sketches in mind atm...

Blimey! I would never have thought how much that art has now taken over?!

Nursing a cup of tea while thinking of ideas for this afternoon. I got a brand new box of 48 coloured chalk pastels...lovely colours too

I have one or two sketches in mind atm...

Blimey! I would never have thought how much that art has now taken over?!

You are very talented, SozoZoso! Is there a place in your town that you can hang your artwork to sell i.e. local art store, restaurant, visitor center, etc?