What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

Kids are at the park and I'm outside doing much needed yard work. Getting the garden ready for Spring...its 69 degrees, very little wind and not a cloud in the sky! :)

After this weekends weather, I'm thinking the Bradford Pears will start to bloom....they are ready to burst all around the metroplex

Edited by zepscoda

Getting ready do do battle with 24" of global warming in the driveway! :tears:

And maybe more coming our way this weekend, KB! Wonder whose roof will collapse first?? Mine or yours?? I literally can't see my back deck anymore, I gave up trying..

I had another outdoor archery shoot this morning. My sister tagged along although she didn't get out of the car as she was too cold...big girls blouse that she is.

Now I'm tackling yet more windows updates on my laptop after I decided to do a complete system reboot. I had a total of 179 updates yesterday and 18 today. I hope that will be the end of it.

Part 2 of a set of 3 IMM scores completed tonight at archery, this time was a big improvement compared to the last score. So from now, I have another competition this Saturday afternoon, part 3 of the IMM score sometime in March and our club is hosting a tournament in April.

Gonna be a busy time for archery

• 2 weeks later...

Been up since 4.00, took dog for a walk, then went through my e-mails for jobs, have applied for three so far this morning. Here's hoping.

Keep at it

Recycling, getting kindling and having a round of golf with Mrs CP

I loved my woodstove but the Mrs hated it. Sort of miss the smell of kindling in the morning.

• 3 weeks later...