What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

^^^Oh absolutely! I was first in line...I collect all my beloved 60s TV shows on DVD. Batman, Get Smart, Bewitched, Avengers, Addams Family, Star Trek, Mission Impossible, Man from U.N.C.L.E., The Monkees, Partridge Family, Gilligan's Island, Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In, Ed Sullivan Show, Brady Bunch, Flintstones, Rocky & Bullwinkle... :D

Edited by Strider

Despite the fact that I have had cluster headaches and nosebleeds for the last 3 days, I did drag myself to archery and managed to pulverize my target...
Even though I was allowed to bring it home, pity I can't get it framed....rest in pieces (And I broke another nock after getting another arrow fixed...so much for that)

11174787_847792785258168_59799609197519311139007_847792938591486_917708734114086

^^^What's his handicap on the 19th hole?

Despite the fact that I have had cluster headaches and nosebleeds for the last 3 days, I did drag myself to archery and managed to pulverize my target...

Even though I was allowed to bring it home, pity I can't get it framed....rest in pieces (And I broke another nock after getting another arrow fixed...so much for that)

Looks like you gave that target a cluster headache.

^I'm exhausted reading that....

I made an appointment to get my eyeballs tested and because I'm un-employed I should get my glasses for free (I hope)....so bye bye cluster headaches (I hope...again)

Not much, as it doesn't appear the weather will be cooperating with us today. There's no yard work to be done, and all the interior cleaning was taken care of a couple of days ago (windows, vacuuming, laundry, etc.). So, looks like it'll be a lazy Saturday, which is fine by me. :)

Mum and I scoured a craft fair earlier today, there was a awful lot of hand crafted jewellery, knitted stuff, kitchy things etc....but no art work. So that might be a good sign for me to try and sell my prints.

^^^ Absolutely, SozoZoso! I have been to several places recently that have artwork on display for sale, and I have thought about you. Give it a try!

Today, trimming and weeding the flower beds...finally!! It will take more than one weekend to finish, but it will be worth it to enjoy it the rest of the summer.

Edited by Ddladner

Kicking off Mother's Day weekend with a family pedicure day. Mrs. Walter's first in over a year, now that her toenails have grown back. Heaven... image.jpg

I feel all topsy-turvey. My best to you and the missus on this Mother's Day weekend, Chuck.

SozoZoso: DO IT!!!! There's obviously a niche that needs filling and you're just the lass to do it! Bon chance.

I feel all topsy-turvey. My best to you and the missus on this Mother's Day weekend, Chuck.

Thanks! Yeah, if I click on the picture it's the right way, but on the page it was upside down...weird. I'll pass along the well wishes to S! :peace: