What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

Probably. :(

Just came across a very interesting fact mentioned by a sports news caster on the BBC World News just a couple of minutes ago. Apparently, Barcelona has not won a game in Munich since 2013! Hmmm...perhaps there is hope, after all! :) *fingers crossed

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Woke up early to hit the farmers market and load up on produce and fruit, etc. Took my haul home and did laundry and called my mom, then my brother. Met some friends at a pub to watch the Angels @ Orioles, Blackhawks @ Ducks, and Clippers @ Rockets Game 7 and drink some beer and margaritas. At halftime it was clear the Rockets were going to win, and we had a Mad Men Farewell Salute to attend anyway. http://m.emmys.com/events/farewell-mad-men

Afterwards, went to see "Mad Max:Fury Road" at the Cinerama Dome. Pure adrenaline...Hell on Wheels!!! Dinner at a Thai restaurant and caught up with highlights of the day's sport events before watching the last episode of "Mad Men" at a watching party. Finally, at home listening to Led Zeppelin live at Earls Court, May 17, 1975.

Edited by Strider

House duties. Cleaned the Smeg out - I wondered where that bag of chillies was ! Waiting for the rain to stop so I can go to the village for some lamb for dinner. Currently belting out Underworlds first album whilst preparing a salad for lunch

I've just started on a sketch of some WW2 planes for my Uncle, I wouldn't be surprised if it takes me a month to complete.

And consider that I have never drawn a plane, this will be a massive challenge.

Edited by SozoZoso

I'll be driving out to Indiana tomorrow to attend the Indianapolis 500. I'm not a big racing fan, but some of the people I'm going with love it. During the race I expect to be bored, half-drunk, and enjoying the smell of burned rubber and hot exhaust.

I'll be driving out to Indiana tomorrow to attend the Indianapolis 500. I'm not a big racing fan, but some of the people I'm going with love it. During the race I expect to be bored, half-drunk, and enjoying the smell of burned rubber and hot exhaust.

Haha! I've never been to a car race before, although it seems like one of those events that you should do at least once in a lifetime! Hopefully you'll leave with great memories and lots of stories to tell. Have fun, Pagefan!

Mum, dad and myself spent the day at a Medieval fair down at Carrickfergus, the fair was to celebrate the landing of Edward the Bruce 700 years ago (he was the brother of Robert the Bruce)

There were knights, maidens, music, archery, jousting etc....all great fun which is just right up my street. On top of that, I tried to coax either mum or dad to do a bit of archery but since there was a lot of kiddies, we didn't bother.....oh and my face is the same shade as my hair as I got a lot of windburn.

I will post some photos soon (of the knights and not my scarlet face)