What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

Watching a re-run of the 2010 Winter Olympics Hockey gold medal game ( USA vs Canada).

BTW--- here in North America we just say "hockey" no reason to add "ice" to hockey. 

Speaking of ice---- if you are talking about figure skating it is appropriate to say "figure skating"---- otherwise SKATING here in the USA and Canada is assumed to mean you are talking about hockey.

attachment.php?attachmentid=589154

Edited by kipper

Dumbbell pullovers, incline dumbbell press, barbell skullcrushers this morning.
Painting the cellar walls in about 10 minutes from now. 
Planning to start reading Cartledge's Alexander the Great this evening and watch Eva Green in The Dreamers late on tonight.  
Thinking on and off about my friend, Louise, 150 miles away in Jedburgh, who's just told me she's pregnant (not guilty!).
Bad timing, babes!

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up a new tv yesterday with all the bells & whistles.  Installation was grand until it came to hooking up my Blu-ray player.  I couldn't get the HDMI hook-up to work for the life of me !  Then I remembered the age-old trick of unplug & re-plug....DUH !

I'm so electronically lost now that I had no idea Samsung & Sony were stopping Blu-ray player production.  How can you watch the Zep DVDs without one ? 

58 minutes ago, Bong-Man said:

Picked up a new tv yesterday with all the bells & whistles.  Installation was grand until it came to hooking up my Blu-ray player.  I couldn't get the HDMI hook-up to work for the life of me !  Then I remembered the age-old trick of unplug & re-plug....DUH !

I'm so electronically lost now that I had no idea Samsung & Sony were stopping Blu-ray player production.  How can you watch the Zep DVDs without one ? 

Agreed.  YouTube videos suck. It’s all a ruse to purchase videos again in another form or get a streaming service. Enjoy the new set up! 

Spending the afternoon cooking out with some close friends. A far cry from the “normal” summer kick off weekend...it’ll still be a good time though. 

Peacefrog is over my place, we are listening to a Superstar Concert Series  radio broadcast of Page & Plant at the Shark Tank in San Jose 1995 and we have a couple of nuns here with us.

7 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

Peacefrog is over my place, we are listening to a Superstar Concert Series  radio broadcast of Page & Plant at the Shark Tank in San Jose 1995 and we have a couple of nuns here with us.

Love it when forum members take the time and get together. Enjoy fellas! 🍻 

10 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

1461437535_Schiapssisterwaspassionateaboutreligionandwishedtobecomeanun_Schiapalludesthatsheregrettedneverfollowingherpassion.jpeg.06c4c85976a6a1f407db0298ec2dc9e3.jpeg

On 5/6/2020 at 7:16 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Online Doctor appointment using "Zoom" software.  

How does that work?  You stick your own fist up your back door to check the prostate?

On 5/23/2020 at 5:48 AM, Bong-Man said:

I recently moved and dragged all my Comcast gear with me. It took 2 hours of online chat the other night to get the remote to work. She was very patient with me and me her. Got it to go and we were both very happy. Today I'm sitting here listening to thunder that has been booming for 5 hours now. Rare that it does that in this neck of the woods. Have to run to the laundromat to dry my clothes as the dryer outlet is shot. Will continue cleaning up the small house I just moved into as the guy who was here before was a total slob. I think a pig sty would be cleaner than the way that guy lived. Gad.

17 hours ago, kipper said:

How does that work?  You stick your own fist up your back door to check the prostate?

No it wont be a physical.  Just talk about ongoing bullshit and meds.  He wound up calling my cell phone and using some software like facetime.

Going for the win in the Streak for Cash ESPN Monthly contest.  I have a true shot at this.  Only one left with a live streak.  If any of you know this game?  Have a W19 and going soccer, horse race, horse race, horse race to take down the prize.  My biggest worry?  This 930 am German soccer game

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2020 at 5:15 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

No it wont be a physical.  Just talk about ongoing bullshit and meds.  He wound up calling my cell phone and using some software like facetime.

I need to make an online appointment then with my hot Thai female doctor. I'll strip naked in front of the computer screen and ask her to inspect my "junk"..

Could be fun!

On 6/17/2020 at 4:55 PM, kipper said:

I need to make an online appointment then with my hot Thai female doctor. I'll strip naked in front of the computer screen and ask her to inspect my "junk"..

Could be fun!

Or it could be your last ever appointment.  My money is on that.  LOL.  That woman is more interested ini whether or not you have a PHD in Coronavirus.  Make sure to make an appointment.  Many might actually die because they cannot see their doctor.  No early detection of various diseases and such.  This entire thing is a nightmare and it has reached every phase of life. Entertainment, sports, dining, medical of course, dental etc.  

So they send me a bill to keep up on my dental insurance and the fucking dentist is closed.  Do you think I am going to pay for insurance for something I cannot use?  Be careful out there.  Do what you must in each situation.  Mortgages and rent for instance.  They cannot evict you or forclose on your house.  Its going to be a fight on what the lenders are going to get away with later.  The government will have to intercede and order them to do something. Uncharted waters in many many areas.