Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Charles J. White

What Are You Doing Today?

Posted (edited)

Watching a re-run of the 2010 Winter Olympics Hockey gold medal game ( USA vs Canada).

BTW--- here in North America we just say "hockey" no reason to add "ice" to hockey. 

Speaking of ice---- if you are talking about figure skating it is appropriate to say "figure skating"---- otherwise SKATING here in the USA and Canada is assumed to mean you are talking about hockey.

attachment.php?attachmentid=589154

Edited by kipper

Enjoying a cold brew and the 1973 portion of Evolution Is Timing after another long day at work...

Posted (edited)

Catching up on Historical Documentaries including:

a) FDR: The Wheelchair President

b) FDR : A Presidency Revealed

c) Britain in 1940: Finest Hour

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Cleaning the house. Me down Mrs CP upstairs. Thinking about going out but where we go is open to subjecture. 

Dumbbell pullovers, incline dumbbell press, barbell skullcrushers this morning.
Painting the cellar walls in about 10 minutes from now. 
Planning to start reading Cartledge's Alexander the Great this evening and watch Eva Green in The Dreamers late on tonight.  
Thinking on and off about my friend, Louise, 150 miles away in Jedburgh, who's just told me she's pregnant (not guilty!).
Bad timing, babes!

I might make some Blackberry Cobbler with our new Kitchen Aid mixer.   New toy.  Great toy.  Just hope I don't get fat

Picked up a new tv yesterday with all the bells & whistles.  Installation was grand until it came to hooking up my Blu-ray player.  I couldn't get the HDMI hook-up to work for the life of me !  Then I remembered the age-old trick of unplug & re-plug....DUH !

I'm so electronically lost now that I had no idea Samsung & Sony were stopping Blu-ray player production.  How can you watch the Zep DVDs without one ? 

58 minutes ago, Bong-Man said:

Picked up a new tv yesterday with all the bells & whistles.  Installation was grand until it came to hooking up my Blu-ray player.  I couldn't get the HDMI hook-up to work for the life of me !  Then I remembered the age-old trick of unplug & re-plug....DUH !

I'm so electronically lost now that I had no idea Samsung & Sony were stopping Blu-ray player production.  How can you watch the Zep DVDs without one ? 

Agreed.  YouTube videos suck. It’s all a ruse to purchase videos again in another form or get a streaming service. Enjoy the new set up! 

Spending the afternoon cooking out with some close friends. A far cry from the “normal” summer kick off weekend...it’ll still be a good time though. 

Peacefrog is over my place, we are listening to a Superstar Concert Series  radio broadcast of Page & Plant at the Shark Tank in San Jose 1995 and we have a couple of nuns here with us.

7 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

Peacefrog is over my place, we are listening to a Superstar Concert Series  radio broadcast of Page & Plant at the Shark Tank in San Jose 1995 and we have a couple of nuns here with us.

Love it when forum members take the time and get together. Enjoy fellas! 🍻 

10 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

1461437535_Schiapssisterwaspassionateaboutreligionandwishedtobecomeanun_Schiapalludesthatsheregrettedneverfollowingherpassion.jpeg.06c4c85976a6a1f407db0298ec2dc9e3.jpeg

On 5/6/2020 at 7:16 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Online Doctor appointment using "Zoom" software.  

How does that work?  You stick your own fist up your back door to check the prostate?

Watching TV and hoping the SpaceX/NASA launch will be "a go" today.

Looks like we are a go...

T minus 13 minutes...

On 5/23/2020 at 5:48 AM, Bong-Man said:

I recently moved and dragged all my Comcast gear with me. It took 2 hours of online chat the other night to get the remote to work. She was very patient with me and me her. Got it to go and we were both very happy. Today I'm sitting here listening to thunder that has been booming for 5 hours now. Rare that it does that in this neck of the woods. Have to run to the laundromat to dry my clothes as the dryer outlet is shot. Will continue cleaning up the small house I just moved into as the guy who was here before was a total slob. I think a pig sty would be cleaner than the way that guy lived. Gad.