What Are You Doing Today?

Charles J. White

Watching game III - the decider, for this years Rugby League State of Origin series.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-18/state-of-origin-3-queensland-home-advantage/12892044

Should be a cracker. The Maroons are underdogs by a fair margin. Can they once again pull a victory from the jaws of defeat????

GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, LedZep123 said:

Good morning, how is everybody feeling today?

Feelin' good, Friday!!! Will be listening to the noise solo later this evening after a puff, then probably a Zep show like Destroyer or something these forums recommend.

How you feeling maaaaaaate?????

6 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Feelin' good, Friday!!! Will be listening to the noise solo later this evening after a puff, then probably a Zep show like Destroyer or something these forums recommend.

Definitely feelin’ good, Friday!! Beautiful sunrise earlier....

Heading up St Augustine later this morning for a weekend getaway. 

I watched the reunion show last night for the first time in a while. No Quarter is always nice after a puff... ;) 

Edited by Walter

8 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Avoiding the rain, if possible...

I hear that. More so avoid the humidity. Leaving early tomorrow for a 3 night getaway down the coast. I hope the predicted rain is reasonable enough to allow pool and beach time.... Might post some pics for you guys....

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 8:32 PM, rm2551 said:

Been a couple weeks but ay-okay

10 hours ago, LedZep123 said:

Been a couple weeks but ay-okay

A couple of weeks? Hope you weren't under the weather - or Covid afflicted. Good to hear you'r ay-ok.

I hope everyone had a pleasant Christmas full of good music and good cheer.

14 hours ago, kingzoso said:

I was watching that today.  I am on season 1, episode 9.  I have it before but I saw that season is out now so I wanted to start from the beginning.  Good series.  

Yes, well done and very entertaining. Season 3 doesn’t disappoint at all. Enjoy.